• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by marab

1. M

rabbit's health

He only told us that doesn't worth to do any surgery and that she isn't making the year! :cry::cry: Any advice on what to do?
  2. M

rabbit's health

Update UPDATE: After I took her to another vet, he found that her left leg has ankylosis. Also the vet palpation a tumor in vagina with his hand He also told us that a tooth has grown too much and passed through into her gum. I don't know if my rabbit is spayed or not. We found her...
  3. M

rabbit's health

I agree with you. thank you for your reply! I already said to vet maybe its good to do a blood analysis and she got upset and told me things like that I don't trust her etc.. she also said that from xray can see that other organs are large for example her heart
  4. M

rabbit's health

thank you for the reply! as i found out Quinolone is a class of antibiotics. The vet told me that it is Quinolone antibiotic and anti-inflammatory and she did in her office injectable saline along with deworming without any detail. She did a poop analysis and she found that my rabbit has...
  5. M

rabbit's health

thank you for your reply! does urinary infections and kidney problems can cause movement problems? she can not walk. she tries to walk and she turns over. This weakness focuses on the back feet.
  6. M

rabbit's health

Thank you both for your reply! I live in Cyprus but It’s probably that parasite. No, the vet didn’t do blood test analysis. She said that from observing the xray and that can see that their kidney is large. My rabbit eats, drink less with help, wee and poo much less. She lost her appetite. I...
  7. M

rabbit's health

Hello My rabbit is 9 years old and so suddenly he can not walk. she tries to walk and she turns over. This weakness focuses on the back feet. After the x-ray she did the veterinarian gave us the antibiotic quinolone What do you believe she has? The vet told us that he has kidney failure but it...
Back