• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by madhouse

1. M

Hiya

hello xx its very adictive this site lol
  2. M

poor bunny ...... newly arrived tonight..

awwh how sad..hes beautiful xx
  3. M

BARC Peter Pan Cute

gutted for me ..fantastic for pan xx
  4. M

BARC Peter Pan Cute

oh what a stunna has he found a home yet?
  5. M

homecheck/adoption

thank you!
  6. M

Rabbit swaying

have all rews got poor eyesight?
  7. M

homecheck/adoption

please could you tell me whats involved with a homecheck .. and adoption please. thanks
  8. M

need help with baby kits

any news on the kitts ?
  9. M

Available Rescue: pair of dutch buns..desperatly seeking a forever home. UPDATE P3

sorry didnt see this thread..they are beautiful
  10. M

need help with baby kits

i would wait until they are 7 days old at least..and when you clean them out save as much as the nesting area(that is clean) as possible..
  11. M

Tommy and Petra ...feeling photogenic

what breed are they?
  12. M

need help with baby kits

i would check once a day..(prefrebly the same person every day)then mum is getting used to the same smell..as long as she is kept quiet and well fed and has plenty of hay and water. she should be going into them to feed once a day (prob at night).if they look like they are being fed(have round...
  13. M

need help with baby kits

if there is something wrong with the kits mum will push them out of the nest..unfortunatly its survival of the fittest .if she has sensed a weakness/illness in the kitts that have died she will not nurse them(very sad i know)but its just natures way.. how old are the kits now?
  14. M

need help with baby kits

were the dead kits in the nest with the others or had they been pushed out? i
  15. M

simplyk9

just ordered some treats/toys for my bunnys/dogs..i got 5 items and it only cost me £2.92 for p@p..really happy ..thanks guys i have had so much useful info in such a short time. x
Back