• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Living_a_lie

1. Living_a_lie

Advice on my bunnys bonding situation.

I was gonna say it's really not advisable to bond an unspayed or unneutered rabbit.
  2. Living_a_lie

Advice on my bunnys bonding situation.

First off the fur pulling is normal (my bonding buns have been doing it for over 3 weeks now and have just stopped after daily bonding) I know it looks horrible to see but it is normal. Secondly, is your female rabbit spayed?
  3. Living_a_lie

Bonding Bramble and Alfie. UD Alfie is Home!

I left Bruce and Selina seperate for about 4-5 weeks after his op as he just kept humping her.
  4. Living_a_lie

Help from an Expert Bonder or Rabbit Rescue in Shropshire?

I believe there is a rescue in Leicstershire (Honey Bunny I think) but I am not 100% sure of the name - I know its a bit out but you might be ableto email for help.
  5. Living_a_lie

Not sure what to do - suggestions gratefully received!

Maybe you could film what you think is aggressive behaviour and we could help you judge it?
  6. Living_a_lie

bonding help

I feel like I really made headway today - I moved them into my bathtub as I was home alone and put some jam on their heads and I have never seen Josephine so outgoing - she was grooming him on the head (to get the jam off) and he was doing it back. They both flopped out in each others company...
  7. Living_a_lie

bonding help

Thank you :) I am still on dates at the moment - so I put them together while I clean out the hutches (in a pen on a neutral spot that neither ever use unless together) - and I really thought we were making progress - after a little chasing, Bruce started ignoring Josephine and then he even...
  8. Living_a_lie

bonding help

She is not aggressive at all - she either - flattens herself to the floor, or thumps and runs away - ensuing more chasing.
  9. Living_a_lie

bonding help

I still really need help if anyone can. I have started doing short dates - which is going okay - but Bruce keeps chasing and nipping fur from Josephine - it looks almost like he wants to mount her but she won't let him. I really want this to work because they are both lovely rabbits and I don't...
  10. Living_a_lie

Zaphod

A beautiful little mouse :( x
  11. Living_a_lie

Bessie 1998 - 2012

I'm so sorry Lillian :( I know how much she meant to everyone. After everything you've told me about her, I feel sad myself that she is no longer with us :( xx
  12. Living_a_lie

bonding help in Milton Keynes

I can't seem to get them on neutral ground and my last bond was love at first sight and they were together about 2 or 3 weeks after I put them together for dates. I really need someone who is really advanced with bonding to maybe take them into their own home and bond them for me - I am happy to...
  13. Living_a_lie

bonding help in Milton Keynes

I am still really desperate for help if anyone can.
  14. Living_a_lie

New All in One Vaccination

hmmm home my local vet does it. What is the vac called so Ican call my vets and ask?
  15. Living_a_lie

Help poorly bunny! :-(

I would definately get her checked out - not eating can be a dangerous issue - my rabbit was fine one day and then the next day she was lethargic and not eating, but still pooing and then then she died that day after taking her to the vet. If anything, just for peace of mind, I would still...
Back