• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by JellyBelly

1. J

Home check needed in Kent ME4 5PQ- Done

Hi, thats local to me. I don't mind doing it, will need some guideance though.
  2. J

Ravy

Wow that went quickly, i remember when you had the whole litter. x
  3. J

Ravy

No! What happened? He was just a baby :cry:
  4. J

No Hay !!

Jane which hay do you get from P@H? None of them look fresh enough so i don't bother buying from there, might have to though.
  5. J

Well I know it was meant for Elwood but waste not want not (eddie again)

Yep, they're the only one i could find at the time that didn't have additives etc.
  6. J

Well I know it was meant for Elwood but waste not want not (eddie again)

Those pouches of food are really good, i use them if i need to feed a sick piggie. That flabour smells lovely..its banana isnt it? :oops:
  7. J

Help Please Guinea Pigs Weather

Sorry my point was that they suffer with the damp aswell as the cold and long haired piggies take longer to dry out if they get damp/wet. So i think them being short haired is better in my opinion.
  8. J

Help Please Guinea Pigs Weather

Hi, Sorry you didnt get a response on the guinea pig forum. Was it http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk Anyway, as you know guineas arent suited to our cold winters so bringing them inside for winter would be the best solution. If that isnt possible i would be concerned with damp more than the...
  9. J

My Baby is Growing Up

Shibby is two today: http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?page=1&aid=78477&id=697080017 I want a poopie again :(
  10. J

thistle hall hutches...

Yea fairly easy but they are never as sturdy after the second assembly.
  11. J

*DANGER* feeding Naturals range carrot pellets U/D spoke to MD at Rosewood pets

Sadly i believe someone had a bun choke to death on these. I hope shes ok.
  12. J

Staffy Thread

My blue boy: My mums rescue Staffies: And our beloved Levi who was PTS 2 years ago:
  13. J

Shibby-Staffie

:love::love::love: I want him to meet Del Boy! x
  14. J

Shibby-Staffie

Thanks! He still thinks he's a puppy, although he is too big now to be jumping on my lap for cuddles.
  15. J

Shibby-Staffie

Check out that tongue! I can't believe my baby is all growed up :(
Back