• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by JadePez

1. J

Bonding a Trio - Will it get better?

We are being careful and yes, completely understand re the difference between establishing dominance and fighting which is why we were worried before. We have just done two hours and the longer time made a huge difference, I guess before we were never letting them get past the initial meeting...
  2. J

Thank you both. All are neutered, most recent was 10 weeks ago, the others over a year. We did try side by side initially then read that it can be bad to use that when bonding an already bonded pair, so many different opinions, to be expected on such a big topic I guess! We will persevere and...
  3. J

We've done a lot of research prior to starting the bonding of our m/f pair with a single m. We're keen to take it slow so as to minimise stress to the buns (and us!). We are bonding in a pen in neutral territory daily and are currently at approx 30 mins (after 6 days) Our two males are more...
  4. J

Sad news and some advice needed please!

That would make sense, I would be surprised if a cat had managed to cause the damage it did. Unfortunately I had to that my bunny out as my housemate is allergic to rabbits. She's in a very fox-proof hutch which has a cover with velcro and clips. We've caught a fox at the hutch before and...
  5. J

I'm not sure about the animal to be honest. From the marks on my other bunny by her face it looks as if it was something with a claw, I'd guess a cat that I often see passing the garden as I could only assume that a fox would have mauled her more and taken her away with it. Thank you for your...
  6. J

Hi I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place or if a similar question has been answered but I'm a bit shaken and just need some advice/reassurance. I went out to get my bunnies in earlier to find that the run (which is very difficult to open) was open and only one of my two rabbits was...
Back