• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by hoppyland

1. H

I feel ill.... I need rex pictures to cheer me up!!!

all my rex inc babies can be seen here www.hoppylandstud.webs.com:D
  2. H

Wanna see a Rex? Then loooook here!

shes gorgeous but then again im biased lol www.hoppylandstud.webs.com:love:
  3. H

rexs/mini rexs

There all gorgeous love the floppy eared ones as well heres my lot Otis my Opal Buck Camilla my Broken Opal Doe Bluebell My Blue Doe Rolex my 8wk old Lynx Buck Amber my Fawn Doe
  4. H

Oggie and Delly!!

there gorgeous:love:
  5. H

Petition to End Rabbit Battery Cages

done :wave:
  6. H

new babies

hi cumbria rabbits only normally feed the kits once a day normally a night .its normal for her to be away from the nest alot as this is how it is in the wild if your doe is pre occupied with a carrot etc you can rub your hands a little on some nest fur and gently separate the fur at the top of...
  7. H

My Sam

sam is beautiful :love:
  8. H

To introduce you properly...

awww lovely bunnies :love:
  9. H

Ain't she gorgeous (bunny on Rabbit Rehome)

she is beautiful:love:
  10. H

Horses. more piccies- post 15.

bumble is stunning:love:
  11. H

My Poor Boy

hi little moe i am in wigan which vet did u use :)
  12. H

Introducing all my buns

they are all gorgeous:love:
  13. H

We're gutted as we think it's time to let our elderly cat Jasper go - 27/5 He's gone

its an horrible thing to do and i went through this in jan with my beloved boxer dog george taking him to the vet was heartbreaking but you have to remember that all the kindness friendship and loyalty they have given to you over the years you have to return this kindness now with your final...
  14. H

Happy 1st Gotcha day Eric and Ernie

gorgeous buns happy birthday:thumb:
  15. H

Couldn't resist this pretty pic of Eve

awwww bless what a sweetie:love:
Back