• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by flumpy

1. F

Thank you all for your replies, I was very upset after writing the thread. Not long after posting I took the bunny to the vet and she was found to be very unwell and she passed away yesterday. x
  2. F

3. F

Rabbit holiday care in Cheltenham

Thank you for your advice, I've changed the title. Hope someone has a recommendation!
  4. F

Rabbit holiday care in Cheltenham

Hi, What do you all do in regard to rabbit care when you go on holiday? In the past we have used a fab rabbit sitter who came to the house twice a day, but unfortunately he is on holiday the same time as us this year. Does anyone know of a good rabbit sitter in the Cheltenham area?
  5. F

Rabbit not cleaning herself and runny poo

Just to let you know we had a successful trip to the vets today. They clipped the matted fur around the bottom area and we have worm treatment medicine and I am to pick up some probiotics tomorrow to mix in with their food. Her weight is now ok too so I'm pleased I persisted with the diet...
  6. F

Hi Thank you all for taking the time to reply. She has plenty of fresh hay to eat and access to the run for at least 6 hours each day where she can eat grass. I give her a small handful of pellets at nighttime which she shares with her sister. When i completely stopped the pellets they started...
  7. F

Hi, Can anyone help please? I have a 2 year old dwarf lop who has persistent runny pop and does not clean around her bottom area at all. I took her to the vets at the start of summer who suggested I put her on a diet as she was slightly over weight so has been eating grass and hay with a few...
  8. F

Hutch help needed for newbie please

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am hoping to provide a loving home to two mini lop girls soon. I have been kindly given this hutch by a neighbour, is it any good? http://www.eggshellonline.co.uk/fluffy-rabbit-hutch-and-cover.html I'm not sure it has enough space for them to run around. I was...
Back