• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by finkle

1. F

2 months yesterday I lost Hermione.

That was a truly moving tribute. It is so hard losing a pet that you love so much. You gave Hermione the very best of homes-although her life was not as long as you would of wanted for her-she never knew pain, hunger or fear. Your decision to spey was that of a responsible owner- there are...
  2. F

Runny backend

Arent they a worry....no definately not pregnant! Single rabbit here, just like mum! Im a regular at the vets, I took my old hen there for treatment and everyone laughed at me.Dont no why...afterall she was unwell so needed help. Unfortunatley she had to be PTS but at least I know she didnt...
  3. F

Runny backend

yes I am going to, thought she was on the mend but obviously not. Will let you know the outcome.
  4. F

New here! =)

Hi there Ive just joined and I love it....so eye-opening and amazing the love that people here have for their pets....:D
  5. F

Runny backend

I have been cleaning my rabbits tail end for a few days now. The last day have I removed feed and fed hay only and she has had no greens. I have bought best hay etc. Checked her again this evening expecting to see an improvement and it was worse. She has pulled her fur out since yesterday and...
  6. F

Even More Piggies!

Hi Jill,if you get really pushed I dont mind helping out with a foster if you are stuck. I am just down the road at Desford.
  7. F

Farm hay

This is interesting, I too have a pony and have always used her hay for the rabbit, but now she seems to get sticky poohs on her back end. I have just ordered some expensive stuff from Ebay instead. Then again she has had the horse hay for the last 5 years with no probs so it could be something...
  8. F

New here

I am lucky really, she is such a good girl to let me do this everyday. Good with her nails too and just lies on her back to clean her. I took the bedding out of her run area yesterday and put ved bed in, with the theory that it would help rub the pooh off as it comes out! Her droppings look...
  9. F

New here

Thankyou for the warm welcomes....Flopsy is the double of antigones rabbit Mr Bunny, she too has the beige under colour etc. Hoping today for the Ebay order to arrive....best alfafa hay,hay rack and dried grass! I am in Leics and am happy to help with a foster or lift etc.
  10. F

Hello from me and my house bunny Phoebe

Hi too.....Ive only just joined!
  11. F

New here

Thanks! Im in nocturnal mode I think....reading everything!!
  12. F

New here

Hi everyone-been reading threads and what a great site. My name is Sarah:wave: I have a black girl rabbit who is approx 8 years old. We have had Flopsy for about 5 years. A man had owned quite a few rabbits and moved house and after responding to the ad we went and bought home Flopsy. She is a...
Back