• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by emma-loux

1. E

Cleaning Rabbits Bottom? Help

Thank You for All of your replies they really do help :) I have to small children so will look through some of their mild shampoos to see what we have :D
  2. E

Oh Thank You so much :D Will try this and see how we get on - will keep you posted! Plus I will try & get some pics on of the new little one - he really is cute :love:
  3. E

Thank You, I may try this - its gonna need alot of warm water! It makes me feel so sad to see them like this :(. Did you use any sort of rabbit shampoo and a flannel or something? It's a tricky one as I know my other rabbits would not like to be bathed so I don't, but if it's only his bottom...
  4. E

It's a hard life for free-rangers...

Wow lovely pics :love: - I love your set up, very nice - another lot of lucky buns :)
  5. E

We rescued a little 8 week old rabbit last Friday, he was very thin, not eating, and stools were not the right consistency etc. I thought I will give him 12-24 hrs to eat and drink and get his poop looking normal otherwise I'm taking him/her (still not 100% sure :roll:) to the vets. His stools...
  6. E

What makes your bunnies binky?

Both my bunnies get free time (at least 6 hrs) in the yard each day and both binky at this time, they love it! Especially Benjamin, he just runs round like an excited puppy at first and then binkies :love:
  7. E

missing french lops

:( That is terrible - I can't understand why people do such horrible things. I hope they turn up, Sending lots of vibes...
  8. E

Zero has a wife (gorgeous Rex warning!)

Awwwww shes lovely :love:
  9. E

found a free bunny in Enfield

:cry: OMG I can't believe that people do these things! :(
  10. E

Amber and her 17 day old babas *More pics post 9*

:love: So Gorgeous :love: :D
  11. E

Opinions please...

:shock: Wow wish I could afford something like that for my buns - it looks great! :D
  12. E

play house.

Hi, sorry I do not have a play house for my rabbits yet, but would love to get one. So good look and keep us updated with pics when you have finished doing it up! Emma :D
  13. E

Newly Lino'd hutch - Help Please

Thank You, to ALL of your replys - it really does help to know that I am doing the best I can for my bunnies. Can go to bed and stop worrying now! :roll::lol:
  14. E

Hi, it's not very slippy but I have seen their feet slide a little on it - I don't know if this is because they have only been in a few hours? I was thinking of getting something for them to lie on - not 100% sure what yet though (carpet, fleece, old towel? etc). :)
  15. E

Thank You so much for putting my mind at rest. I would like to leave it bare in the summer as it makes the daily clean up so much easier:roll:! :)
Back