• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Charlottie123xx

1. C

Being spayed

I have absolutely no idea if this is the right section to post in but here goes: basically ginger will be 5 months old in June and I was thinking about getting her spayed. She's not aggressive at all or showing any signs of any aggression, so I was wondering , do I have to get her done? I'm not...
  2. C

Going outside:)

Good idea thankyou! She used to like her carrier now she hates it but I will try and lure her in abit because I love it when she's really happy free ranging, thanks a lot ☺️
  3. C

Going outside:)

So I have ginger which I used to put her in a run, but it's actually pretty small. Then the other day I discovered that she could actually free range around my garden and my garden is MASSIVE. She was having loads of fun till it was time to go in, we have to pick her up because we live up above...
  4. C

Changing cage around?

She does come out everyday yes:) Sometimes in my room and sometimes outside into her run:D
  5. C

Changing cage around?

Hey guys!:wave: I have Ginger in a 4x2 c&c cage with 2 1/2 levels and every week I clean her out. On the bottom level I can't really change it round that much as the house where the stairs are resting. The question I was going to ask is that do I have to change the layout every week on the...
  6. C

Wired bottom run

Thanks very much! I can't lay out turf because my mum wants her on grass:( I'm working on convincing them as someone offered to give me a run for free!☺️
  7. C

Wired bottom run

You know the wired things that make them not dig out? Well I have a run like that. I know they are bad for their feet but is it that bad if she's only in it for an hour or so? And also could I have some reasons why they are bad as I am trying to convince my mum and dad to let me change it...
  8. C

Pellets?

Right thankyou, I thought it would be of to give her more variety, thanks for answering!☺️
  9. C

Pellets?

I now have ginger onto burgess excel pellets and I have also started mixing in some science selective pellets. I do the ratio of burgess to science selective at 4:1 (she is young enought to be having unlimited) I was wondering if this was a good ratio or if I should be doing it differently? I...
  10. C

Matted hair?

Yes it is, altough she does have is on her body aswell (i do brush it out)
  11. C

Matted hair?

She is a lionhead x lop and the fur around her neck always seems to be matter (I do try to brush it) but then I notice that when she groom herself she makes it matted. I was just wondering why it gets matted when she grooms herself? Thanks☺️
  12. C

What do I do?

She seems to be eating fine, she's not acting weird or anything. She is indoors and I've taken her outside once☺️
  13. C

What do I do?

She is around 7/8 weeks now. She is eating oxbow alfalfa hay, meadow and a bit of Timothy. I know they are not really meant to be bathed but I thought it would be best at the time. I will have another look and ask my mum if we could take a trip to the vet, thankyou for your advice ☺️
  14. C

What do I do?

Thanks, yes we have a rabbit vet around us, but I'm pretty sure my m won't let me go, as she thinks I should just wash her again (she's not really a worrier) I am feeding her museli (what the breeder gave her) but I'm also mixing in some pellets now (but she's not eating any of them:/)
  15. C

What do I do?

Thanks I will try and convince my mum but she may just say that I'm overeacting a bit.(she doesnt understand my worrys)☺️ I feed her muesli as that's what the breeder gave her but ie just started to change her over the pellets (but she's not eating the pellets)
Back