• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Cassie119300

1. C

My rabbit Budja's jaw abscess came back for the third time after 2 surgeries

Hello, I think it has been decided to go ahead with the Penicillin G injections which the vet will show me how to administer so I can then do them at home. We are still waiting to hear back from Cornell University on the CT pricing. It is very strange though because as of currently there is no...
  2. C

My rabbit Budja's jaw abscess came back for the third time after 2 surgeries

Hello, Around September this year my rabbit Budja's developed a jaw abscess along with excessive chewing motions. She was prescribed Baytril and Meloxicam leading up to the time of the surgery and really had a hard time with the first abscess as there was a little hole in her cheek that was not...
Back