• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunnynewbie.x

1. bunnynewbie.x

Treat for rabbits

Thanks for the links :) :thumbup: Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. bunnynewbie.x

Treat for rabbits

Thanks as brought some in a pot today so glade i didnt give it to them.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. bunnynewbie.x

Treat for rabbits

Hi. Thank u for all ur reply's is it the strawberry leaves? also mint leaves? Does anyone no if cress is good for my rex and lop ear. Sorry for all the q's. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. bunnynewbie.x

Treat for rabbits

Thank you all for ur advice really feel much better now abiut the more vairied diet they can have as atm it the same thing so looking forward to going "rabbit treat" shopping . Thank u all for ur kind words and not juding me. :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. bunnynewbie.x

Treat for rabbits

Thank u all for ur reply n i will defo look into getting somethin different than carrots. Im going shopping tomorrow so will defo look n get some different alternitives. Thanks again. I got a rex n lop ear rabbit so is there anything there alergic too or can i give them both the same. Kind...
  6. bunnynewbie.x

Treat for rabbits

Hi i am looking for atternitive veg treats for my rabbits either than carrots. Any ideas welcome xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. bunnynewbie.x

Humphrey and Hazel bonding

Thank u for ur advice i will keep him somewhere quiet so he can recover. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. bunnynewbie.x

Thank u for ur reply. No hazel hasnt been spayed but humphrey is having his op next wed. Will take ur advice into concideration thanks again. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. bunnynewbie.x

Hazel and Humphery are making good progress as had hazel since 24.11.13. and she been a only bunny til today. The dark one is the boy me and my partner adopted him today so hoping they will mix well once he has been nutered next wednesday. They r bonding well got his cage next to hers so they r...
  10. bunnynewbie.x

My rabbits

Thank you very much. Hazel and Humphery are making good progress as had hazel since 24.11.13. and she been a only bunny til today. The dark one is the boy me and my partner adopted him today so hoping they will mix well once he has been nutered next wednesday. They r bonding well got his cage...
  11. bunnynewbie.x

My rabbits

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Got my boy today so introducing them aa he got to be nutered b4 humphrey and hazel mix :)
  12. bunnynewbie.x

sore hocks on a rex rabbit

hello :wave: thank you she was on lino at first which we think was the cause of the sore hocks she is now on a 3-4 inch layer of hay , We were only prescribe hippy scrub and the antibiotics , she shows no signs of her being sore and all the redness and swelling is gone I will post up some photos...
  13. bunnynewbie.x

sore hocks on a rex rabbit

hello :wave: My name is Ann-Marie and me and my partner brought a rex rabbit in nov 2013 called hazel. A few months ago we noticed she had sore hocks, so we took her to the vet and the vet squeezed puss out of 1 hock gave us some antibiotics for her for 10 10day we went back to a follow up...
  14. bunnynewbie.x

Introducing a new bunny

thank you for all ur responces. I live in cornwall. wil take all ur advice on board and do more research but thank you again.xx
  15. bunnynewbie.x

Introducing a new bunny

hi, :wave: This is my 1st post and unsure if this will get read, I am after some advice I have had my bunny since November 2013 for a birthday present from my partner never had a pet before and I am learning as I go, I am worried about getting her spaded because of the risk of her dying, i am...
Back