• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by 4piggiepigs

1. 4

hay4pets ings or meadow?

i mostly get meadow but thats because the piggies like it, i think my rabbits liked timothy and rye at least i hope so cos thats what i ordered...before i t got here one of my rabbits died tho :( so poor ickle mini lop got alot of hay to eat!!
  2. 4

*Sensitve* Our bun died in the night

so sorry for your loss. My rabbit died last friday from gut stasis although we dont know what caused it initially' he was same as you describe off food and looking a bit fed up laying in his bed on the tuesday night took him vets weds thinking it was gut stasis, It is alarmingly commin and even...
  3. 4

Carrier

i use cabrio and i love it very roomy and food bowls built in carry strap and two doors front and top reasonable price
  4. 4

My Damo died im heart broken :(

thank you everyone, . I didnt get Angel at all someone bought her round as a "gift" which was a nice thought but from the start she wasnt my choice, i also didnt have alot of money spare but despite this i did do everything right by her spayed micrchipped vaccined etc just same as Damo who was...
  5. 4

How often do you Panacur your rabbits?

why did my vets make me buy a £18 bottle of lapizole when you all use panacuur? only had one rabbit at the time?
  6. 4

Possible bladder problems

Aww bless him poor bunny, my Damo was dumped on doorstep with his five sisters november 2011 at about 11 weeks old, i dont know how some people can be so heartless :( especially when a phone call would of probably got the same result. I meant hes lucky to have you to speak for him:) My vets is...
  7. 4

pet insurance

Vet thought mine had pasturella on day 16 of my insurance i was frantically counting the days to make sure lol,,he didnt tho.
  8. 4

pet insurance

I just had my bunny in with gut stasis, an ultrasound was £83 catheterise was £43 plus all gut motility ,metacam, baytril etc soon added up, he died yesterday and i am so sad, i was insured with petplan and have to pay £55 but the bill came to £473 (plus cremate which i pay for too), it was such...
  9. 4

it does take a worry away when you know youve done everything, i dont feel bad i just wish he was still here, i swear people used to visit him and not me lol, i know what you mean tho i thought rabbits were nothing special untill Damo they have their own personalities dont they :) I have a great...
  10. 4

Just wanted to say if theres a slight chance it will benefit him its worth it, my damo died of stasis yesterday and i would (and did) of done everything to save him. these bunnies are so precious. could you try a ultrasound as shouldnt need to be anesthetised for that...mine wasn't but he was so...
  11. 4

Thank you everyone, he was my ickle flump (cos he looked like a marshmallow lol)
  12. 4

I did everything right (i think ) spayed neutered vaccinated microchipped and insured male female pairing indoor (personal preference) good quality hay,pellets and veggies and my damo still got really sick and died. I know i struggle sometimes i have 7 guinea pigs and cant afford as much as when...
  13. 4

not going to rush anything she just be so lonely, dont think she understands but she used to love cleaning his big ears :)
  14. 4

Dont expect anyone to read it all just had to get it off my chest, highlighted important bits tho. Damo was dumped on the doorstep december 2011, probably because i had 8 guinea pigs and took in occasional hammies, i wasn't going to keep him but he was so lovely pure white red eyes and the...
  15. 4

Please help advice needed :(

The thought of getting rid of any of my pets makes me feel sick i dont want to, their cage equals 5ft 8 x 2ft3 x 2ft 3 i like the idea of a pen making it bigger for certain times so may do that :) i have got them boxes and toys and shelf and blankets
Back