• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Maisey single 4mth doe

RESERVED.
Maisey is a lonely little dwarf lop doe who is looking for a friend. She is only about 4 months old. She has been myxi vaccinated but isn't yet ready to be spayed.
Maisey.jpg

Last edited:
If only my OH would let me have more bunnies :love:

...though I could disguise her as Nora and he might not notice lol.

Hi, Do you think Maisey will be ok with a French lop. I am looking for a wife for Bramble and have fallen in love with her.

Hi, Do you think Maisey will be ok with a French lop. I am looking for a wife for Bramble and have fallen in love with her.

I don't see why not. How big is you boy? Do you think he has lots of hormones (ie how long ago was he neutered). I don't think Maisey would be agressive with another bunny as she hasn't hit that age yet. To be honest if bunnies come in singley I don't try them with other buns as I would hate to break a bond should they fall in love but she has never shown any agression towards us. She is probably more frightened of things if anything. She is a lovely little lady.

Beth
x

Bramble was done the week before easter as I was off then building his hutch. He is not a very big boy as he is still growing at the moment. He is only 12 months old. He is used to having bunnies around him as i have an older male rabbit who he sees in the run next to him every day.

Bramble was done the week before easter as I was off then building his hutch. He is not a very big boy as he is still growing at the moment. He is only 12 months old. He is used to having bunnies around him as i have an older male rabbit who he sees in the run next to him every day.

He sounds promising! I'm sure Maisey would love to snuggle up to him.:) She needs a friend.
Beth

Dear Little Maisey is still here (just). I say just because she has decided to dig an enormous tunnel in the back garden. She just wants to meet a young buck.:lol:

Well I will be looking for a girlfriend for Pip, it will be around July time when he will be neutered! Although would like to think she finds a forever home before then though!

absolutley gutted I cant take this lovely little girl at the moment. Hope she gets a forever home soon. :(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry:

I'm looking for a girlie at the moment, and she is so beautiful!!

I'm rehoming a dwarf lop boy (Oliver :love:) and he needs a friend. I'm all the way up in Scotland though, so is that too far away?

Eilidh xx

:wave: Never too far for the right home!

Every time I look out of the window all I can see is naughty little Maiseys bottom sticking out of a tunnel! I think she'd love a boyfriend as it might take her mind of tunnelling:lol:

Is your boy bun neutered already and is he ready for a lady yet?

Beth

Back