• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Maisey single 4mth doe

Hi :wave:

Oliver was neutered yesterday, so would need a fortnight to a month to calm down a bit - he's quite...umm...boistrous :lol::lol:
Is this to long for the lovely Maisey to wait? If there is someone else who can offer her a home sooner, then I guess that would be better.

I would like to keep them as housebuns, with their own room, would this meet your re-homing guidelines? If you need to do a homecheck, then this is totally fine.

I'm trying not to get excited, but I can't help it :oops::oops:

Eeek, I've just noticed that little Maisey has been changed to Reserved!! :love::love::love:
I was spending so much time looking at her lovely photo, that I missed the update! I'm so excited!!

Oliver is settling in well...and looking forward to meeting his new girlie!

Yes, she is reserved for you (don't worry). I have had to move her onto concrete today as one of my volunteers was convinced that she was digging her way out even tho she is on a fresh bit of grass! Her digging capabilities get worse! She has turned the back garden into a mine field of tunnels that I keep tripping up on.:lol:

Oh, she sounds so naughty!! But I bet she is a bundle of fun!! Seems I may have to "Maisey-proof" the garden at this rate!

Oliver is doing brilliantly, and loves playing games - he's especially good at Bunny Football. I do think he must be lonely though when I'm out, so it will be lovely to see him with a girlie bun! :love::love:

ooooh what wonderful news - shes absolutely beautiful! Olivers gonna be binkying like mad to impress her!:lol::lol::lol:

ooooh what wonderful news - shes absolutely beautiful! Olivers gonna be binkying like mad to impress her!:lol::lol::lol:

Oliver is binkying mad already - so heaven knows what he will be like with a girlie bun!!
I'm so looking forward to meeting Maisey Munchkin (not that I've given her a nickname already or anything :oops::oops:)!!

Oliver is binkying mad already - so heaven knows what he will be like with a girlie bun!!
I'm so looking forward to meeting Maisey Munchkin (not that I've given her a nickname already or anything :oops::oops:)!!

When is she coming to live with you?

She is about ready really. Managed to bring her round after her spay with basil leaves and carrot tops...........and metacam! She has been locked in her hutch today as I had a volunteer painting her run so she is probably mad with me. I have told her she has a boyfriend ready and waiting!:)

She is about ready really. Managed to bring her round after her spay with basil leaves and carrot tops...........and metacam! She has been locked in her hutch today as I had a volunteer painting her run so she is probably mad with me. I have told her she has a boyfriend ready and waiting!:)

Hi Beth,

I've sent you a wee PM about travel, etc. Just let me know what is best for you.
I keep talking to Oliver about his new girlfriend, I think he probably thinks I've gone a bit mad!! xx

I've just realised that if we pick Maisey up on the 27th, that's only 9 days away!!
Eeeek!! I'm so excited!! xx

Hi all,

Just wanted to update you all on Maisey's story so far! :love::love:

My OH and I picked her up yesterday, and she came all the way up to the Highlands of Scotland!! She slept most of the way, other than lots of stops for water and munchies - she is a very chilled out bunny in the car!

Maisey has had a nice quiet night to recover from her epic travels and will be getting out to explore the garden this evening, when it has cooled off a bit.
All going well, I'll introduce her to Oliver soon, but will let her get to know her new home first.

Thank you Beth for letting us look after a very special girlie!! :love::love:

Back