• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stamping

Barney

Young Bun
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know what this means??? :?

Barney got startled the other night by my boyfriends Mum going down stairs for a drink and he wouldn't stop stamping his back foot is this a way of showing his temper???

my bun did this all last night just coz he ate his super and wanted more he drove me mad :shock: so the cage was moved downstairs so i could sleep :lol:

lisa

Mine did it when we got Burgled, he was in the kitchen with me....and started thumping.......I only realised he was warning me when I went into the bedroom to find the whole room had been turned over....... I didn't hear a thing......

yes my bunny stamps when she's cross with me! and in the middle of the night if shes bored occasionally! :shock: :lol:

Yalta stamps for attention, danger, food - just about anything.

I think she realises it makes a good noise, and can be the best way to attract our attention. She normally 'hurrumpphs' as she stamps too.

I managed to get a few photos of Yalta - and a few more of Jaro - whcih I'll try and post tonight

Martin

Back