• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eek-a-bun

mikek

Warren Veteran
:)

5t8c62p.jpg

Gfx770h.jpg

Last edited:
Awww how is Tulip doing?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

she's doing fine :) even a bit more friendly than she used to be & she's a good girl going in at night now. used to take up to an hour to get her in but it's like 5 mins now :)

It is strange to see her inside. Love pic of her on her throne.

haha she's a right pest lately, wants to come in so i have to open the door but it let's all the cold air in the house :( then she's in and out for ages. she loves going upstairs too but i don't trust her so she's not allowed in any of the bedrooms. she's pretty much destroyed 1 bedroom carpet with diggies &i've noticed the edges of a mattress have been nibbled :(

she's doing fine :) even a bit more friendly than she used to be & she's a good girl going in at night now. used to take up to an hour to get her in but it's like 5 mins now :)

haha she's a right pest lately, wants to come in so i have to open the door but it let's all the cold air in the house :( then she's in and out for ages. she loves going upstairs too but i don't trust her so she's not allowed in any of the bedrooms. she's pretty much destroyed 1 bedroom carpet with diggies &i've noticed the edges of a mattress have been nibbled :(

Sounds like she is really enjoying your company. Too bad she thinks carpets and mattresses are chew toys.

Aww it's nice that's she's seeking you out more. Although not for the nibbling [emoji1787]

We noticed that with Rodney when he was on his own and its nice he's stayed that way even with Blossom for company.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Back