• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm back... again... and again

Haha very true. They weren't too sure about the tunnel until I wedged the castle in place and they found the tube is secure to run through [emoji1787]
Yea very lucky and that the dog didn't try to eat her either. Haha ofcourse I had to continue the Greek mythology trend :D good thing I've always been a Greek mythology fan [emoji1787] I was deciding between Calliope, Hera or Gaia and she seemed to prefer Gaia :D
You know, with how many greek gods and goddesses there are, you have enough names for lots and lots of bunnies. ;):lol: That's sweet that you let Gaia pick her own name. :love:

You know, with how many greek gods and goddesses there are, you have enough names for lots and lots of bunnies. ;)[emoji38] That's sweet that you let Gaia pick her own name. :love:
Hahaha I shall have a Greek fluffle one day!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] just need to get a house [emoji1787]

Ofcourse :D was quite funny though, for about 2 days I was constantly sitting by her and chatting and would call her 1 of the 3 names and just watch for any twinkle in the eye or ear twitch or bum... did actually get bum with calling her Hera but think that was more to do with me not wanting to give more treats than calling her Hera [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back