• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Adoption Day, Casper!

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
Today Casper has been with Sophie and me for 6 years! I'm very grateful I've had his company for so long, and I bet Sophie is, too. :love: When they met 6 years ago, it was indifference at first sight and they became great friends very quickly. :love:

cgOGaSXh.jpg

Thank you all. :love: I've told him you all wish him a happy day, and he's gotten treats, and he's cuddling with Sophie on their little table now. :love:

I ordered some nice things for today and for Sophie's birthday later this month, but some things ended up not being in stock so it's not going to be here today. Hopefully they'll be on time for Sophie's birthday, at least.

Thank you all. :love: I've told him you all wish him a happy day, and he's gotten treats, and he's cuddling with Sophie on their little table now. :love:

I ordered some nice things for today and for Sophie's birthday later this month, but some things ended up not being in stock so it's not going to be here today. Hopefully they'll be on time for Sophie's birthday, at least.

favouritism :shock::lol

Its frustrating when rabbit stuff is too slow to arrive but I'm sure they'll both enjoy when it does & it certainly sounds like a good day for bunnies

favouritism :shock::lol

Its frustrating when rabbit stuff is too slow to arrive but I'm sure they'll both enjoy when it does & it certainly sounds like a good day for bunnies
Sophie got treats, too! :lol:

Yeah, whenever it arrives, I'm sure they'll have fun with their new things. :D

Thank you, kattymieoww and Walli. :love:

Casper just celebrated his adoption day by running around on the balcony and playing in his pot. I hadn't let him go outside these past few days because it was too cold, so he was happy to go outside again. :love:

Back