• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Sophie was playing in her paper digging box this morning:

7mIv01fh.jpg

FyzB7Ech.jpg

:love:

Casper, of course, was playing in his pot again:

sEQJgwVh.jpg

:lol::love:

I will never be able to use that pot for plants again. It's a bunny pot now. :lol:

I just love these two, such characters!! I wish I could get grass houses for mine, keep trying to work out how I could make one for them. I might try some hemp matting though, they might enjoy that.
I love Sophie in her digging box, is it just paper or are there things to find in there too?

I just love these two, such characters!! I wish I could get grass houses for mine, keep trying to work out how I could make one for them. I might try some hemp matting though, they might enjoy that.
I love Sophie in her digging box, is it just paper or are there things to find in there too?
It's sad that there are no grass houses for sale big enough for Odin and Freja. I'm not sure how you could make one yourself, either... I hope they'll enjoy some hemp mats if you try those. :)

It's mostly paper in the digging box, but there's some hay, too, and I hide some of their pellets in there as well, so they can look for them.

Could you make a wooden frame then use something like xl chill and chew mats for the sides and roof?

I love watching rabbits dream. Its so rare I see Joey do it since he moved upstairs. He used to remind me of a drunk old man falling asleep on a bus with his head wobbling all over. It makes me laugh that bunnies often sleep with eyes open to fool predators then they go & do that when they're dreaming :lol:

I love watching rabbits dream. Its so rare I see Joey do it since he moved upstairs. He used to remind me of a drunk old man falling asleep on a bus with his head wobbling all over. It makes me laugh that bunnies often sleep with eyes open to fool predators then they go & do that when they're dreaming :lol:
Dreaming Joey sounds really funny. :lol: Yeah, I don't think dreaming bunnies are fooling anyone like that. :lol: I wonder if wild bunnies only sleep deep enough to dream when they're underground and safe from predators?

Sophie was playing in her paper digging box this morning:

7mIv01fh.jpg

FyzB7Ech.jpg

:love:

Casper, of course, was playing in his pot again:

sEQJgwVh.jpg

:lol::love:

I will never be able to use that pot for plants again. It's a bunny pot now. :lol:

absolutely adorable pics, especially pic 2 with Sophie. :love:
and no, doesn't look like Casper's gonna let you have that pot back anytime soon. not unless you want any more Nethie death stares :)

absolutely adorable pics, especially pic 2 with Sophie. :love:
and no, doesn't look like Casper's gonna let you have that pot back anytime soon. not unless you want any more Nethie death stares :)
Thank you. :love:
I definitely don't want any Nethie death stares; those things are scary. :lol:

So, I want to say, if I'm posting too many photos, please tell me because I don't want to make anyone go, "Oh god, they're posting photos again?!" I can try to control myself. :lol:

That said, I thought I'd show you all Casper enjoying some parsley:

PDGcp0Lh.jpg

E6PG6I1h.jpg

XW0m4I5h.jpg

0j9G9mKh.jpg

NCfRBhrh.jpg

UQVRg8lh.jpg

Charlie (my original Nethie) would sleep and 'bounce' his nose of the floor, and now Lopsy does the same. Come s apoint where they are asleep enough that their noses are just on the floor XD

That photo captures Sophie perfectly :D I hope Casper enjoyed his parsely, his green mouth says he did :lol: And never too many photos, when I see new replies, I HOPE for photos :D

Gorgeous pics of Casper with his pot and eating his Parsley. And also Sophie :)love:) in her paper digging box :love:

Please never stop sharing photos of your lovely bunnies. I miss them when it goes quiet. I often come back for second & third viewings too.

its a nice inspirational thread too, you could explain to someone what rabbits enjoy in a million words or you could show them your photos:love:

Back