• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Aww such beautiful bunnies and lovely photos. Really can't believe Sophie is 11 ! she looks like a youngster, well they both do :D hope you are feel stronger soon xx

P.s. love how your crocs match the decor-cool ! :lol:

Happy 11th-wow-birthday Sophie and happy 7th adoption day to you Casper. You both hit the jackpot to have Reader as your human.
Reader,
They both look lovely and healthy thanks to your loving care. It must be so much harder with your ME too.
Sending vibes they remain well and to you too.
Thank you for sharing the update and all of the nice photos of your cute couple. They gave me a much needed smile.

Thank you so much for reading my update and looking at the photos of my cute bunny family, everyone, and for your very kind replies. I really appreciate them. :love: I told Casper and Sophie about all your happy adoption day and birthday wishes. :love:

I particularly liked the one of Sophie begging you for food. She's looking great for 11. They look like they have a lovely life with you.

I thought I'd post some photos to show what Sophie and Casper have been up to. As you can see, they've mostly been napping...

JfE3z2wh.jpg

mV9xyDxh.jpg

TTRorckh.jpg

u9pZP7hh.jpg

N1MQQ83h.jpg

Z1r5BbHh.jpg

5sY4P0ph.jpg

sNxTBerh.jpg

NeMPmzdh.jpg

Gzd18iyh.jpg

WDelb7th.jpg

xBcKP2zh.jpg

FYujxoFh.jpg

7aDUYE7h.jpg

ZqaAhwvh.jpg

DerjfkTh.jpg

IMMw2sGh.jpg

cl2QKKzh.jpg

E1Wm1cNh.jpg

pmOiiSWh.jpg

:love: I feel better now. They are such a beautiful pair of snoozy bunnies. Looks like they have even more fun toys & treats . I really like the low ceiling tent-ish thing Casper is playing in

:love: I feel better now. They are such a beautiful pair of snoozy bunnies. Looks like they have even more fun toys & treats . I really like the low ceiling tent-ish thing Casper is playing in
Aw, thank you. :love: They did get some new things, you're right! The thing Casper is in is for kitties: https://www.trixie.de/en/cat/toys-for-cats/strategy-games/adventure-carpet-1001092656-1001097551 But Casper likes it, too. :love:

Aww I've really missed these bunnies, and you too Reader :love: they really have a wonderful setup :)
Aw, that's so kind, Pets mum. :love:

Awww what lovely bunnies [emoji7] and such a wonderful set up for them!

Hope you're all well x

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Thank you. :love:

We are, thank you. I hope you're all doing well, too!

with a name like Adventure Carpet I'm sure Eddy would love it - or love destroying it. Maybe I'll treat him for his birthday. Can you remember where that cloth vegetable book came from? I think that would be nice for Boo. I've searched online but not seen anything similar

with a name like Adventure Carpet I'm sure Eddy would love it - or love destroying it. Maybe I'll treat him for his birthday. Can you remember where that cloth vegetable book came from? I think that would be nice for Boo. I've searched online but not seen anything similar
Well, if he destroys it he'll still have some fun with it. ;):lol: The vegetable book is from a brand called Injoya. Here's their website: https://injoya.com/collections/snuffle-feeding-toys/products/book-snuffle-feeding-toy It looks like their shop won't ship to Europe, though... I looked at all the UK shops in their store locator, but none have it, and the Dutch store I got it from doesn't ship to the UK. I could send one to you if you really want it? It can fit in an envelope and weighs almost nothing, so shipping to the UK wouldn't be that much. It does seem like it would be a nice thing for Boo.

Well, if he destroys it he'll still have some fun with it. ;):lol: The vegetable book is from a brand called Injoya. Here's their website: https://injoya.com/collections/snuffle-feeding-toys/products/book-snuffle-feeding-toy It looks like their shop won't ship to Europe, though... I looked at all the UK shops in their store locator, but none have it, and the Dutch store I got it from doesn't ship to the UK. I could send one to you if you really want it? It can fit in an envelope and weighs almost nothing, so shipping to the UK wouldn't be that much. It does seem like it would be a nice thing for Boo.

Thanks so much for looking this up for me & your really, really kind offer. Good news though - I managed to search online better (as your link gave me the right words) & I found some on ebay. This looks very similar?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384968306727?hash=item59a1e63027:g:kw0AAOSwMS9iLtXQ&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4H8NJVQVugQhxkA1hcbiQfFh6czXWEzfpyKGdXb7fKg0dnXhMDWC324cazse03Rzl4CfwljjAxvSnZcOF8tBg1oMZo4pFhHAjU8glp6WFx9ar16gGJinECcCBNM3KmRKei3jr3jGzORi3WSlqgH4ToY87R7ezRgLC3SHErbKyUWi5RgOw3cD%2Ffug2uYPstD8SuZrfVsCNsLNBv6YCjo1gwBo6I%2BFvmj%2Fw3H33vkq%2F8j1jNYXE0%2FYHDlYRVhws6xpLv9Ij2%2BxA5Jht6s0PF7B3I8x40xvJngDvdchn8A%2FYwjU%7Ctkp%3ABFBMuIOT0NVg

What gorgeous pics of your two lovely bunnies :love: Glad to see you all again.
Thank you, Omi. :love:

Hey, yes, that's the one Sophie and Casper have! :D I'm glad you found one! If you get it, I hope Boo will like it. :love:

Back