• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have to confess to being a hypocrite U/D they’re here!

First baby bunny flop!
The bunny possibly known as Pickle, flopped and then Beans groomed his tummy before snuggling down next to him.
yr3dEMml.jpeg

0T3Npo6l.jpeg
You've gotta stop... I'm not gunna make it otherwise [emoji38] they're just too much! I have no words, just squeals [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Oh also, I've been showing my boyfriend, and now he wants nethies [emoji849][emoji38]

So so cute :love: as they grow they might be easier to tell apart, or maybe not :lol: so microchipping might be an idea, but the chips are massive for such a little bunny. Hopefully it won’t be necessary once they grow.

Gosh, they are so cute :love: I think, like Zoobec, that you might be able to tell them apart more easily after they've grown a bit and also after you have got more used to them.

Yeah, I was thinking about how big the microchips are compared to them too. I’ll just stick to the food colouring in the ear for now.
I had Beans on my lap earlier for a fuss. He tooth purred every now and then, especially when I stroked my fingers round from his nose and under both sides of his chin towards his ears at the same time, if you see what I mean. Then, and I’ve never heard this before from anybun, he started making little squeaking noises. I had to get bloke to turn the telly down so he could hear them too. Are those happy noises?
I’m glad you’re all enjoying the photos x

Last edited:
Yeah, I was thinking about how big the microchips are compared to them too. I’ll just stick to the food colouring in the ear for now.
I had Beans on my lap earlier for a fuss. He tooth purred every now and then, especially when I stroked my fingers round from his nose and under both sides of his chin towards his ears at the same time, if you see what I mean. Then, and I’ve never heard this before from anybun, he started making little squeaking noises. I had to get bloke to turn the telly down so he could hear them too. Are those happy noises?
I’m glad you’re all enjoying the photos x
What kind of squeak? I don't think mine have ever squeaked. Loving their teeny cuteness.

Oh definitely never heard that, but that looked like a happy bunny. So I'm guessing it was enjoying your grooming. Haha

they are very sweet :love: I think I'd be scared around such teent tiny bunnies but I'm a clumbsy oaf

Apologies for the photo quality, I didn’t dare put the other light on. They were fast asleep, but of course they opened their eyes when I tried to get a photo.

llXGM5Dl.jpg

Back