• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have to confess to being a hypocrite U/D they’re here!

They are so cute :love: Do they weigh exactly the same? It could be the pics, but one looks slightly bigger?

They're perfect :love: C'mon though, they need names :lol:
Just popped them on the kitchen scales. One is 530g and the other is 495g so you’re right.

they're beautiful!! always wanted a nethie myself but I do worry I'd react to their fur :(

idk why but nethies always look so grumpy :lol: they look like they are plotting something, but "not today as I have food"

lhJHJwFl.jpeg

Fzwrkmdl.jpeg

dtMF5Vbl.jpeg

N4pDQo1l.jpeg

aBnYdkIl.jpeg

sZR06wol.jpeg

onSEb5Wl.jpeg

Think I may have melted to death... These guys are too much [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

What a pair of fabbies. Cute is an understatement for them. And looking at them, they'll soon be plotting together. I love the phto of the one peeking. I'm so pleased you are giving them the loving home they deserve and their adventures are just beginning. Look out Pip & Archie - you've got competition now....:love:

Buns are settling in well, they’re not phased by the washing machine this morning. One of them, who has food colouring markings in both ears (so we can tell them apart) is more adventurous, the other is happy to sit still for cuddles and close his eyes a bit.
Still unsure about names. I’ve found myself going into the kitchen and saying hello trouble, to them. I still like Bean or Beans, but don’t know about the other name. I did wonder about Sprout at 3am.... Any thoughts/ideas welcome.

Buns are settling in well, they’re not phased by the washing machine this morning. One of them, who has food colouring markings in both ears (so we can tell them apart) is more adventurous, the other is happy to sit still for cuddles and close his eyes a bit.
Still unsure about names. I’ve found myself going into the kitchen and saying hello trouble, to them. I still like Bean or Beans, but don’t know about the other name. I did wonder about Sprout at 3am.... Any thoughts/ideas welcome.

Do we have a windy theme going !! :lol:

They are so cute :love:

I can see why they stole your heart. I had ND brothers four times. The first time they were not the same color, the second time they had the same marking but one was a bit larger, the third time it was hard to tell them apart and when I was tired I would mix them up. I still have one half of the fourth set which I could tell apart due to their different personalities-one was very active and the other was content to sit on my lap.

May you get as much happiness from your ND brothers as I got from mine.

Do we have a windy theme going !! :lol:
Zephyr, Sirocco, Mistral, Breeze, Tornado (maybe if one is particularly zoomy?)...?

They're fabulous. My Charlie had white around his eyes during Summer, Mum always called them his sunglasses :love: They are proper tiny!

I think the bolder bun is going to be called Beans. Just need to think of a suitable name for the other one now, maybe Pickle?
They’ve been very good and used their litter tray overnight, no stray wees, just the odd poo kicked out. I’m also happy that they’re settling in and their poos are bigger and golden than they were. I think they’re bigger too!
I was wondering about telling them apart. Do you think it would be worth getting them microchipped so that we can definitively tell who is who for their history if they need vet treatment in the future?

Last edited:
First baby bunny flop!
The bunny possibly known as Pickle, flopped and then Beans groomed his tummy before snuggling down next to him.
yr3dEMml.jpeg

0T3Npo6l.jpeg

Back