• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cystaid and Cystaid Plus

nickybunny1

Mama Doe
The vet prescribed cystaid plus for my boy a week or so ago who has sludge. I have read of a few people using Cystaid but not Cystaid Plus. Is it still ok ?? I am waiting on vet to ring me today but just thought I would see if any others had used Cystaid Plus.

I have used Cystease and the VetUK own brand capsules for a cat with chronic cystitis. Both work, but the VetUK one is much bigger (although cheaper / free trial offers) capsules so I prefer the Cystease from a purely practical point of view. If you are sprinkling them on food, it probably won't make any difference. Cystaid is a similar product. The VetUK website is quite good if you want to compare the ingredients of similar products.

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-supplements-cat-supplements-pet-cystitis-c-5_7

The vet prescribed cystaid plus for my boy a week or so ago who has sludge. I have read of a few people using Cystaid but not Cystaid Plus. Is it still ok ?? I am waiting on vet to ring me today but just thought I would see if any others had used Cystaid Plus.

I remember you mentioning this before?

Did the vet ring you back? :wave:

Back