• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

Freyafrog

New Kit
Hello I'm Freya. :wave:

I have two bunnies Reggie (Regina) and Rosie. Reggie has got a boys name because we originally thought we had two boys but they both turned out to be girls! But she's a bit of a rascal so we decided to keep Reggie for short. Although Rosie is the bigger of the two, she is definitely the shy bunny. The complete opposite of Reggie who loves being a little troublemaker and on a couple of occasions has climbed out of her pen to get to some dandelions on the other side.

At the moment they live separately due to a bit of fighting, however they are getting spayed tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to bond them and they can be friends :) I've already picked out a new big hutch from the Welfare Hutches Site so fingers crossed! :)

Photos will follow shortly (when I'm home) :)

I look forward to using this forum and having a good chat about bunnies :D

Hello Freya, Reggie and Rosie! :wave:

:lol: Reggie does sound like a handful. When bonding remember to leave a month or so to let the hormones fizzle down and you'll find loads of info and tips on this forum, loads.

I can't wait for pictures - we all love pictures and videos here! :D:D:D

Thanks for the advice on bonding :)

Here's some photos... hopefully
a0317d3612c36992c2ff6831ed9ef856.jpg

This is Rosie :)

15b164a0abbcaa6274fc4fa64257433e.jpg

f19934467f76515fc22c92c9cdc92d2a.jpg

When they were babies

3882c0b2284f05e0f32a842ffa1e299c.jpg

Reggie the troublemaker :)

8658809252158ed944ba4996382bbc9b.jpg

23d77fc7a400f4324b2d53dd9c23ddb1.jpg

No idea how big they're going to come out so apologies if the photos are massive! :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Awww they are gorgeous, bless them. :love:

What ages are they?
Also in the forum loads of advice and ideas. Ive not yet got my girlie (also called Rosie) spayed so neved bonded yet but loads of fantastic people to ask on here :)

https://youtu.be/nncPwkDxbsk

Reggie loves the camera :)

They are nearly one now so definitely time they got spayed and had a companion :)

It was hard finally booking them in but I've hopefully found a bunny savvy vet now so I feel a bit more confident about them having them done :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back