• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raisin

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Rum and Raisin, a sibling pair of minilops, came to me from down south 3 years ago thanks to an epic bunny run and Jill from Honeybunnies. They easily bonded with Floppy and Millie and the four of them were a fab quad. Raisin was a cheeky wee fellow who would box at us if he didn't want attention or if he was just feeling cranky! He was always so much fun and if there was one bunny last in from the garden, it would be him! He is going to be really missed by his sister Rum, although she gets on well with the others there was always a special connection between them. Sadly today his wee body gave up and he is at peace. Sleep tight wee guy.

IMG_9269.JPG

IMG_5101.JPG

IMG_4270.JPG

Aw that's very sad to read, I was very fond of rum and raisin and was very happy when you were able to rehome them.
Binky free raisin

Very sad news. I remember them - it was lovely that you were able to give them a good home. Sweet dreams Raisin.

Binky free, Raisin. You and Rum were amongst my bestest ever favourites of RU, even before you moved house. xx

:cry:....

Ali, I am so sorry to hear this, poor wee mite.. Binky Free precious boy.

All my love and hugs to you all just now, he was larger than life and an RU legend...

Love
Fee xxx

Special noserubs to Rum xxxxxx

Back