• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special day- 7 to 7- update post 14

I just want to post and acknowledge that today three of these beautiful bunnies turned 10! Which is a huge achievement for such decrepid rabbits, with dental abscesses, chronic and painful arthritis and respiratory issues. I'm very proud of them and love them to bits. I will be posting photos, but I'm aiming for something specific, and haven't been able to do it today.

So, for today, I just wanted to share that Angel, Dawn and Lightning are now 10 years old!

:love::love::love:

I just want to post and acknowledge that today three of these beautiful bunnies turned 10! Which is a huge achievement for such decrepid rabbits, with dental abscesses, chronic and painful arthritis and respiratory issues. I'm very proud of them and love them to bits. I will be posting photos, but I'm aiming for something specific, and haven't been able to do it today.

So, for today, I just wanted to share that Angel, Dawn and Lightning are now 10 years old!

They would never have done so well without all of your care ! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of the famous three :love:

Just read the whole thread, a wonderful story of love and care. I hope your three buns had a lovely 10th birthday :love: looking forward to photos x

That is so awesome :love: happy hoppy 10th birthday gorgeous bunsters!! And all credit to you Sky-O, for getting them there!! Can't wait to see pics :love:

Back