• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluebelle is acting a little weird?

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
She is rubbing her chin on everything:shock: boots :shock: kids toys:shock: cardboard :shock: she is also looking psycho at Binx then licking him, then going round and round as he goes round and round tail to tail :roll: then I noticed her sort of dig his back..... he didnt seem bothered:? She will be about 3 months or just over.:?

That sounds like classic bunny puberty! You will need to get her spayed as soon as your vet will allow although 3 months will probably be a little too young for most vets.

How old is your male and is he neutered?

That sounds like classic bunny puberty! You will need to get her spayed as soon as your vet will allow although 3 months will probably be a little too young for most vets.

How old is your male and is he neutered?

He is neutered and he is 10 months. Hormones already...... my vet wont spay until 6 months.... :shock:

You'll need to keeep an eye on them as if she gets too frisky and/or territorial they may start fighting.

Ok will do, il have to see if I can get a good vet to spay her earlier maybe arround 4 half 5 months, will talk to my vet first. Thankyou :)

My two girls are spayed and rub their chins on the radiators, toys and boxes! It's just them saying it's theirs :lol: They've been doing a lot of circling round each other recently, I think it's the time of year. I don't have any experience of unspayed girls though, you might just have to keep an eye on her!

Oh thankyou, so it can be fairly normal behaviour too :D thats relieving news. Il still keep an eye on her. Binx is super chilled so im hoping he can put up with her shenanigans for a wee while:lol: I think he likes the fact he has a stalker :lol:

Back