• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made a start..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
On Donny and Lola's run, all by myself! :lol: I need more slabs but it will eventually look like Charlie's run! :D The end I did had to be levelled out, that took me a while but at least they definitely can't get out now! Just a but muddy but I'll give it a scrub tomorrow if it's not raining.

Excuse the white bit at the bottom, my new case covers the camera a bit and I haven't cut it down yet :p

null_zps9e69bb5f.jpg

null_zps4905250d.jpg

null_zps209733fd.jpg

null_zpsbe81a97b.jpg

null_zps2eee92d4.jpg

null_zpsfd49cdec.jpg

Looks like they like sitting on the slabs :D Pic 4 looks like they're saying "let us out Mummy" :lol::love:

Looks like they like sitting on the slabs :D Pic 4 looks like they're saying "let us out Mummy" :lol::love:

I can't wait until it's all done, will save me a bit of money because I won't have to take them to the vets for claw trims! These 2 are pains for it:lol:

I can't wait until it's all done, will save me a bit of money because I won't have to take them to the vets for claw trims! These 2 are pains for it:lol:

All mine are too :lol: when they moved to their new shed and run I put mesh then soil and playbark on top, with slabs round the edge hoping they will wear their nails a bit on them :lol:

What is that plastic sheeting you've got on top of the run, it looks like its strong and reinforced? :thumb:

All mine are too :lol: when they moved to their new shed and run I put mesh then soil and playbark on top, with slabs round the edge hoping they will wear their nails a bit on them :lol:

What is that plastic sheeting you've got on top of the run, it looks like its strong and reinforced? :thumb:

It was off eBay, £17 I think. It was huge, there are random cut offs everywhere :lol: it's really strong though, it's done well! :D

It was off eBay, £17 I think. It was huge, there are random cut offs everywhere :lol: it's really strong though, it's done well! :D

Silly question does it keep everything nice and dry?? I've been using tarp and its useless and been looking for a replacement

Back