• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SORTEDTransport Leicester to Halifax

Thanks Fluffers wow Scooter and Jigsaw look so tiny back then compared to now and there mother is really cute

You're welcome :wave: Yup, they sure have grown!! :lol:

P.s. they LOVE hawthorn, apple leaves & sticks (& pretty much all other food :lol: ) ;)

You're welcome :wave: Yup, they sure have grown!! :lol:

P.s. they LOVE hawthorn, apple leaves & sticks (& pretty much all other food :lol: ) ;)

Yeah we have a box of your sticks in the cellar will probably place another order in a couple of weeks as it's slowly starting to run low.

Will google the Hawthorn I have no idea what that looks like.

They are good hay eaters I'm forever filling the box up for then

Yeah we have a box of your sticks in the cellar will probably place another order in a couple of weeks as it's slowly starting to run low.

Will google the Hawthorn I have no idea what that looks like.

They are good hay eaters I'm forever filling the box up for then

That's lovely to hear :D They had a good diet from day one (helped by having a fab mum to teach them the importance of eating their 'greens';)) Lots of natural foraged stuffs too so hopefully this will have helped them to grow into healthy strong bunnies :love: They are all excellent hay eaters :thumb:

Hawthorn is one of the easier things to identify & gather but if you get stuck feel free to pm me. Should be plenty around by end of April :wave:

Back