• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Chelsea Bun ... spayed female mini lop .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
017-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

lovely girl .. just over 1 yr old and spayed .
no known probs but will be vet checked before being rehomed .

Last edited:
She is gorgeous!! I can't believe from the first time I came to visit you hardly had any females suitable for me & now you've got loads!!

after a 5 hour trip down the motorway (much thanks to Suz) ChelseaBun has settled quite well in her new (hopefully forever home)
she is in a cage 4 inches away from Gus and they have been sniffing each other out, they run up and down the lengths in tandam watching each other

anyone have a clue if this is an interested or aggressive sign ????

she took a while to poo and they were very small when she did, but seems to be a bit more regular know and more solid and normal looking

she has taken well to her new litter tray spending most of the time in it , and after a long hard day even fell asleep sat up in it :shock:

she very much enjoyed hopping round our living room exploring, when we took Gus out fo a while, she seems to have a lovely personality, but seems to be very very round and her little flab hangs out the cage when she flops out :lol:

lots of bonding vibes needed, really hope we can give her the home she deserves

plenty of pics to come soon

Glad you got home safely & that Chelseabun is now settling in :D
She is absolutely adorable :love: & was quite content to sit on my lap in the car whilst we waited for you yesterday :D She strikes me as a happy little soul!

It was lovely to meet you both yesterday .... good luck with the bonding & looking forward to pics :D

day two of bonding has not gone as smoothly, they are 4 inches apart in separate cages but showing sporadic signs of aggression :cry:
I'm finding the process quite stressful, we have moved them a little further apart and they are happy hopping around in their separate free time
me and the girlfriend are hardly talking though, must be the stress :lol:
it's heart breaking to think they might fight when we try the bonding proper, looking into both their eyes they are two of the most gentle, playful and loving bunnies you could wish to meet, am so petrified they could hurt themselves due to us making a mistake during bonding

I can't imagine what you must be feeling as I gave up very early on with my two after they had been bonded by a rescue but then it all went wrong when I got them home (probably due to my inexperience). There is loads of fantastic advice on here and if you post in the 'behaviour' section I'm sure someone will help you. Good luck, hope all goes well.

Back