• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beatrix, Britains worse pet, but my best pet

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe I'm posting this, but Beatrix has just gone. I am devastated and can't post too much at the minute. When I first joined this forum I had Bea already for a year and was looking for a friend for her. Since her I've had many bunnies and started a rescue, so she left a legacy as without her an the love we had for her we would never of started rescuing to help other buns.

She was also the naughtiest bun I've had, but in a really cheeky way, she destroyed our home, the paper did articles on her and she was on Britain's worse pet, she was the most amazing bun I've ever met. I take some comfort in that she never had a day of suffering and was always wanted, but my heart breaks, I miss her so much already and she has only been gone a hour :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

A couple of pics

Pic070.jpg

1f854434.jpg

06042005003.jpg

Britains worse per, staring Beatrix :love: , this was about 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D8oo2z7Q1U

It's not sunk in yet :cry::cry::cry:

No ................................ :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just dont know what to say :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, so sorry Tree :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Binky Free Beatrix, you will be missed more than words can say xx

Oh Tree I am so, so sorry :cry::cry::cry::cry: I can't believe it :cry:

Big hugs to you hun xxxxx

Binky free Beatrix, watch over mummy xxxx

Oh, I am so sorry! :cry:

I remember seeing that video before I even joined and thinking what a fab bunny she must be, with the OH sitting there going 'is that what rabbits do?' :shock: She was a very special bun.

Binky free Beatrix X

Im so sorry Tree,my heart is breaking for you:cry::cry::cry::cry:I know how much your special baby meant to you.Sleep tight beautiful Beatrix xxxxx

I am so sorry to read this. Thinking of you and sending hugs. She was obviously an inspiration to you. Binky free little one xxx

Beatrix, your love to Tree launched a rescue center legacy that saves many other rabbits. You should be proud. The truth is, I'm so used to seeing you around since that 2005 UK video, I always thought you'll live forever.

P.S. Don't chew up the entire Rainbow Bridge, spare some for the others

Last edited:
So very sorry Tree. I loved Beatrix very much. She was such a little character. Full of mischief. Binky free special lady. You will be missed by many. xxxx

Back