• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beatrix, Britains worse pet, but my best pet

No previous symptoms at all, total shock :( I am picking up hert ashes later. I had a bit of cry this morning, it's not fair is it :(

I'm so sorry :cry:

I remember watching that video years ago when Beatrix was talked about on a chin forum. She was such a character. :love:

Goodnight Beatrix, sleep tight little rascal.

Thanks hun, I am still so shell shock, I'm at work got to go home now but I hate being home and she's not there :(

I'm so very sorry Tree :cry::cry::cry:

I remember seeing the video of Beatrix on youtube when I first joined the forum and thinking what an amazing bun with so much character.

Sleep well beautiful Beatrix.

I missed this earlier, I'm so sorry to hear :( She was definitely a very cool bunny - who needs skirting and wallpaper and walls when you have a bun like that :)

I'm so so sorry, Tree. I only just found this. Beatrix is my favourite RU bunny. I can't imagine what you're going through. Beatrix was the funniest, minxiest rabbit that ever lived. Heaven help Rabbit Rainbow Bridge!! massive (((Hugs)))) xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks so much :love::love::love: I'm proper missing my furry monster :cry:, she is back home now, her ashes have been put with Marley and Maisies :(

Tree - I have just seen that you're lost Beatrix.
I'm so sorry, I am hurting with you.

Binky free beautiful Bea, RUs naughtiest, funniest, most famous tv star- you will shine in our hearts for ever.

Wendy xxx

I'm so sorry :cry: I also remember giggling watching her nortyness on the TV prog. Binky free beautiful norty bun bun x

Back