• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bubble

Jetstreem

Warren Scout
My beautiful girl Bubble went to the bridge this morning. :cry::cry:

I got Bubble when she was only 12 weeks, along with her sister Jet. Bubble was 9 years old this month. Jet sadly died 5 years ago.

Bubble had struggled with her health over the past couple of years. Two years ago she was diagnosed with having a large tumor in her abdomen that wrapped 3/4 of the way round her duodenum. She had two great years after that, although was unwell with Pneumonia a month ago. Again she recovered well.

Bubble was fine and well last night, ate her tea as usual and snuggled up with Barni for the night. When I went in this morning to feed them she was stretched out beside Barni, she looked to have gone peacefully in her sleep. :cry::love:

I owe everything to this bunny, Bubble and Jet were my first bunnies, if it was not for Bubble and her sister I wouldn't be where I am helping so many other bunnies and making their lives so much brighter.

I am lost without her, she was my rock. Barni is also lost without her, she was Barni's rock too.

Run free at the bridge my beautiful girl, Jet is waiting for you. You will be forever in my heart and I owe absolutely everything to you. Please watch over Barni for me and keep her safe, comfort her at night and never let her feel alone. Please help Barni and I be strong without you. Figaro, Tony, Rocco, Boomer and Marli all send their love. You will never be forgotten.

If only I could have one more hug. :cry:
Here are a few pictures of my beautiful girl.
bubble30-1.jpg

bubble81-1.jpg

bubbleandbarni7.jpg

meandbubble1blackandwhite.jpg

Cerys

Oh Cerys, i am truly devastated for you :cry:. Bubble is a gorgeous girl and she sounds very special :love:. Look for the brightest star in the sky, it is Bubble watching over you.

Big hugs, your truly in my thoughts.

Binky free Beautiful Bubble, find Jet and enjoy the bridge xx

:cry: so sorry to hear about Bubble. what a handsome bun. happy binkying at the bridge Bubble n lots of nose rubs to Barni x

Thanks so much for the lovely comments.

Barni is missing her terribly :( She isn't used to having to be brave, Bubble was always in charge.

Cerys

I'm so sorry Cerys i've only just seen this. i'm so sorry for your loss. she was a very lucky bun to have such a wonderful bunny mum to look after her. lots of hugs. :cry:

Thanks for all the kind replies.

It has been a very strange christmas without her. Bubble loved this time of year because she always got a sprout stick to chew, it was her favourite toy. :lol:

Cerys :)

Back