• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnyrun from elaine,s in manchester to eastbourne

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get a bunny from elaine in manchester to me in eastbourne, im happy to reimburse petrol

can anyone help !!!!!

If it coming through the midlands I am happy to help part way, or when I next go up to Kay's I could bring it down to Warwickshire if that would help

I'm doing Notts - Reading on the 20th, so if it can be gotten to me before then and picked up between the 20th - 22nd from Reading, then it's more than welcome to hitch a lift... I will be travelling by train though, so not a good idea if it's a particularly nervous/scared bunny...

im no good a geography but i think reading is closer to me:oops: so would that mean we,d need from manchester to notts

im no good a geography but i think reading is closer to me:oops: so would that mean we,d need from manchester to notts

If there's an M1 bit I can do Barnsley to Notts. If I don't come back on here & am needed, please PM me, I forget threads:shock::lol:

I can do from theo to liz (hugo's there) in Bedford is it? Leighton buzzard. (sp) at anytime if that's a help - I'm heading down to visit very soon :wave: But that might not be useful at all :lol:

I can get her to kay's no prob so if we work out from there.

maybe if we do kay then theo and then from there

i think its sorted then if ears goes to kayjay, theo will bring her back and ill meet theo and pick her up, we just need to sort out times and places:D:D:D
theo is going to let me know when she,s going to kays, she said it will be next week or the week after;) im so excited:D:D

I can do from theo to liz (hugo's there) in Bedford is it? Leighton buzzard. (sp) at anytime if that's a help - I'm heading down to visit very soon :wave: But that might not be useful at all :lol:

I really don't have anywhere for the bunny to stay over at the moment, all cages are taken. And I don't know when we would get the chance to take her the rest of the way :?

Be good to see you soon though :wave:

I won't have a hutch until a week on sunday so anytime after that

If I come up on the day you get her in then you won;t need a hutch just a play pen or a run but it's up toyou Kay, I can come anytime especially if David is there because I can't wait to see him again just to cheer him up:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, whenever you are ready give me a shout and I will come up, are there any others need bringing up or taking back anywhere?

I am planning to go down to my parents next week. This will take me very close to Theo's - I could make a detour if this helps at all. I could pick up from KayJ's no problem. Most likely to be Monday or Tuesday of next week if the bun could be at Kay's for then.
Vanessa

VanessaB's Parents live in Nottingham, I think but Vanessa only lives about 3 miles away from me so I am hapy to go along with anything:D

That's a good idea, I could meet you or you could come here and then I could head off down towards Carolines and meet up with her somewhere

I will be leaving 10ish Monday or Tuesday - more than likely Monday. I will confirm later on today.

Snowy, would be good to see you again :D

if this rabbit can be got to Leicester tomorrow or very early sunday..I think Kerina is going down to Oxford to meet Nicky (Tinsel)..Tinsels is much nearer to you Caroline I think?

Back