• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoo Vet At Large - last night's episode

WHY would you put an innocent animal through a dangerous tooth extraction procedure if it wasn't 100% necessary for their continued ability to eat :shock::shock:

some people beggar belief :evil:

To play devil's advocate, the episode you are referring to is very old. I hope that MB's knowledge about rabbit bonding is now much better.

You got to it before me. It is a very old episode. I think the best they could do is not show it but so many channels show Zoo Vet at large re-runs you'd have trouble contacting them all.

It's very silly advice and in my opinion desgusting, but as it is a TV programme I'm sure we haven't got the whole story. We just have to hope if anyone mentions it to their vet as an option the vet turns them away.

Try Burgess as he is pet advisor for them.

Oh sorry just read the rest of the thread and noticed Burgess is mentioned :oops:

Last edited:
Back