• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zoid is currently operated on u/d he's home and eating/drinking

He's just had his medicine, it wasn't as stressful as last time, or at least as stressful as I remember it...

He's eating some hay and all the food n veg I left out for them, unless Mary is a greedy pig, I'm pretty sure he's eating :)

He's also out of the carry case and sitting around so again all promising!

:D

He's just had his medicine, it wasn't as stressful as last time, or at least as stressful as I remember it...

He's eating some hay and all the food n veg I left out for them, unless Mary is a greedy pig, I'm pretty sure he's eating :)

Great news!!!!! :D:D:D:D:thumb::thumb::love::love:

Yay! Glad the poor little mite is okay! :love:

I feel bad that he done it on the decking, should have known from last time really. :(

Not at all - some things can be freak accidents. There's no way you could have known. It's not something you can easily fix either - it's not like a toy you can just throw away it's the whole decking.

Things happen sometimes, doesn't mean that you're any worse of an owner.

Hope his little naked footsie is feeling better soon!

Just waiting to go in for the 3 day check... Hopefully it's all okay. It looks okay to me... But I'm no expert! He seems okay in himself, just a bit sad I guess, but who wouldn't be!?

Back