• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zigzag turns 11

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
Zigzag had his birthday on Monday, and I got him one of those cakes that you really shouldn’t get for bunnies.

I gave it to him for 3 minutes, before removing it. Fun mum!

I am biased, but he looks so good for his age!

2896f41f42a282a4eaf3a551c0f84061.jpg

41a608312cae1792dc254251051cc37c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zigzag had his birthday on Monday, and I got him one of those cakes that you really shouldn’t get for bunnies.

I gave it to him for 3 minutes, before removing it. Fun mum!

I am biased, but he looks so good for his age!

2896f41f42a282a4eaf3a551c0f84061.jpg

41a608312cae1792dc254251051cc37c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He looks incredible for 11! I would never have guessed that!

I hope he enjoyed his cake, if only for a few mins [emoji38]

11? Woow mashallah :) I wish Zigzag to be healthy and happy throughout his life :)

Thank you guys!

Graciee I often think Winnie looks 11, given that she is over groomed by Zigzag and has 50 billion eye issues!

Zigzag looks exactly like he did when he was 6, which is when we adopted him xx

Thank you guys!

Graciee I often think Winnie looks 11, given that she is over groomed by Zigzag and has 50 billion eye issues!

Zigzag looks exactly like he did when he was 6, which is when we adopted him xx

Yea Winnie is beautiful, but I'd have guessed she was older than him before you said! He's a very lucky bun [emoji7] xx

Zigzag says thank you!

I love Dutch rabbits too, they are my favourite breed. And the perfect size. X

yeah I got Dutchies on my future bunny list too, they are all really beautiful & proper bunny shaped
You've already got one, poor B&W! I do agree though, they're the right shape :D Our setup might be a bit big (=tall) for them now though! :oops:

Back