• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zigzag is 13 :)

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
Zigzag is 13!

It’s been an exhausting year so far, and month and day, for me. And not just because of Zig’s various ailments!

I’m amazed he’s 13, he’s having a very happy birthday with Winnie, my husband and errrr my mum!

I have unfortunately forced him to wear some homemade outfits. Poor old timer!

0f86391e62ed3e7e0a0f95d22d086e9e.jpg

724c4742c4cd6adcb88dc0489ed3f82c.jpg

077bb7b18f09773ab352d6a7eab24867.jpg

989152746de402992432d8c254bb70e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Happy 13th birthday! It is a great achievement and a testament to the wonderful care he has received.
It is lovely your mum wants to celebrate with Zigzag. She understands he is an important member of your family.
Who made his headwear? Zigzag and Winnie must be very good bunnies to indulge you in keeping them on long enough for the photos!:lol:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Zigzag! :love: What an amazing age. :love: I'm glad he's having a very happy birthday with his family, including your mum! And it's nice that you have something to celebrate for once, in your exhausting year. His hat and bow are very cute. :lol: It's sweet of him to share his birthday hat with Winnie, too.

Oh bless him, happy birthday Zigzag, you still look like a young buck, and I love your hat xx

Wow 13!!!! He looks fantastic, I hope he's having a lovely day and enjoying being thoroughly spoilt!

Back