• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zac & Lady Lydia-Updated 18th Feb- Both 'Stable' at the Moment

Oh Jane, how dreadful for you. :cry:I hope its just a blip and they pull through. Keep us posted - stay strong x x

No way! :cry: I just posted on Lydia's thread in Stories and photos, then saw this :( is she stressed with her sore feet or is it more than that? Sending millions of vibes xxx

Oh no... :( Jane, there aren't words. Stay strong.xx

Keeping you, your Zac and Lydia in my thoughts.

Sending healing (((vibes))) xxx

Oh God no, not Lydia too :cry::cry::cry:
Come on buns, please fight to stay with us!
Ramping up prayers and vibes for them both. (((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))))) xxxx

My thoughts are with you jacks-Jane, and sending strengthening vibes to Zac and Lydia, stay strong for each other xxx

It has been a very long night but both Zac and Lydia are more stable now. Obviously neither of them can be cured, but for now they are more comfortable within themselves.

Thank you for your support, I am totally wiped out and I really appreciate being able to 'talk' to my friends on RU xx

No wonder you feel wiped out, it's bad enough when you have one animal that's very ill never mind two. I hope you can have a more restful day today Jane.

What a night you must have had. I'm so pleased that they are more stable this morning and I sincerely hope they remain comfortable today. Sending noserubs to them and to Elyse.

Glad to read that they're both stable this morning, will keep them and you in my thoughts as always, take care xxx

Back