• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know what to expect (UD...she's here!)

Again....a sideways one..:oops: Gah....I feel powerless without the ability to rotate!!:evil:

2a659ec3.png

Keep looking at this photo...she's so big! But beautiful! I think even my OH has a soft spot now ;):lol:

....the little White patch of fur by her eye is too cute! :love: She has a little white patch on her foot too!

Just caught up with this, oh shes sooooooooooo beautiful :love:

Can't understand how anyone would not want her or my Teddy, but plenty of people give these beautiful rabbits up!

Ali she is absolutely wonderful :love::love::love: thank goodness you rescued her from what sounds like a hell hole :cry:

She reminds me so much of our bridge bunny Emily :love::love::love:

I like Matilda for her too :D It's my next girlie name for a bunny........................not that we're having anymore for a long time :oops:

Ali, your little man is gorgeous!!! :love: And Maybe Matilda (??) is grogeous too. I cant believe how lucky she is to have found you x :love:

She couldn't give me the "hutch" :cry: it was a 3rd jobbie. When I say bun is a British Giant, who is about 2ft long when standing, it becomes quite apparent just how horrendous it was.

The filth in her "hutch" was disgusting, and there was no hay.:( She had more buns there too, in the same miserable accommodation. She was the only one for sale.......I think she was being got rid of to make way for more babies.....they all looked related other than her.

Bless her :) . One thing I'm confused on - did you hand over any money for her? If not, would you be willing to share your secret on how you managed to get her out of an awful situation without handing over the money that the breeder wanted. Then maybe others could put these skills to effect and rescue bunnies from similar dire conditions :)

Bless her :) . One thing I'm confused on - did you hand over any money for her? If not, would you be willing to share your secret on how you managed to get her out of an awful situation without handing over the money that the breeder wanted. Then maybe others could put these skills to effect and rescue bunnies from similar dire conditions :)

She wasn't a breeder....just getting rid of her pet. ....it looked like she'd bred her other buns, but she wasn't a breeder, and wasn't selling any others. Just one of those "Oh, it's cute to have baby buns" people.:wave:

She wanted £15 for her. I got her for £10. I offered to pay more for the hutch, but she wouldn't let it go.:(

She is gorgeous.

But I just wanted to say I had a nameless bun. Well, she was just called Bunny.

I found her hopping on a busy road. She was a black dwarf lop. So I jumped into the road to stop her getting run over. Chased her out of the road and caught her. I called the police and the RSPCA to report that I'd found a list bunny. Neither could take her and both said I needed to look after her till her owners came forward. I put up posters etc, but noone came forward. But for a month I would have had to hand her over if the owner cane forward, so I wouldn't let myself name her. Once the police said I could keep her, I just couldn't think of a name other than bunny for her, so she stayed unnamed. (or was called bunny)

It's a different situation I know, but I just wanted to explain that some buns can be nameless...

wow thats one big bun :shock:

I think her dewlap is the size of one of my entire buns :shock:

Im so glad you have her, why oh why do people do this,its quite obvious some little hutch is far too small, it would be like keeping one of mine in a carrier:shock:

Back