• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know what to expect (UD...she's here!)

I don't know, I think I could understand if it were with a family. Its happened with us- Kitty is my cat's name because my sister didn't agree with any of the suggested names. Same with our lab, her name is Puppy and she had a new name every week for a few weeks after we got her because no one in the family could agree with a name and now nothing but Puppy sounds right :lol: . Doesn't mean we don't love them.

I don't know, I think I could understand if it were with a family. Its happened with us- Kitty is my cat's name because my sister didn't agree with any of the suggested names. Same with our lab, her name is Puppy and she had a new name every week for a few weeks after we got her because no one in the family could agree with a name and now nothing but Puppy sounds right :lol: . Doesn't mean we don't love them.

But at least you wanted to name them! Not even trying is completely different!!:wave:

Our cat was a stray prior to coming to us, and we spent many years in denial about us having a cat, so she ended up called 'Cat' (which ended up being morphed to KitKat) for many years. So I see what you're saying. I came across a dog call 'Pup' for the same reason.

Good luck Ali. I hope that you manage to get this bunny into a loving home :)

my gran used to have a cat called 'come here' because noone agreed on a name!

my old dog who was actually called Tyke was nicknamed 'puppy' and he was called it more than Tyke. but i took him at 4 weeks old (otherwise he would havwe been in the canal) and i bottle fed and weaned him so he was always my puppy, even at 15 years old when he died.

My foster bun Jimmy didn't have a name when he arrived. :( The guy who brought him even looked shocked when I asked what his name was! :shock:

My kittens didn't have names either, but the worst part was, neither did the mother cat! :shock: :(

Good luck, hope you can get the bun and the hutch xx

She couldn't give me the "hutch" :cry: it was a 3rd jobbie. When I say bun is a British Giant, who is about 2ft long when standing, it becomes quite apparent just how horrendous it was.

The filth in her "hutch" was disgusting, and there was no hay.:( She had more buns there too, in the same miserable accommodation. She was the only one for sale.......I think she was being got rid of to make way for more babies.....they all looked related other than her.

She's quite rotund....but then again you would be if you were stuck in a bathroom and fed only junk food for your whole life, and I don't think her leg muscles are very strong. Her due lap is the biggest I've ever seen. Other than that she doesn't look too bad.:? No discharge from anywhere.:mrgreen:

She was absolutely terrified on the journey back.:(. When we got home I put her on my bed and stroked her, and she really calmed down. I went down to get her some water and when I came back up she was flopped on my bed.....all 3ft of her!:shock::love: She's absolutely gorgeous!

Going to make a vet appointment for sometime this/next week. When she's settled in I'll have her vaccinated and neutered.:)

She couldn't give me the "hutch" :cry: it was a 3rd jobbie. When I say bun is a British Giant, who is about 2ft long when standing, it becomes quite apparent just how horrendous it was.

The filth in her "hutch" was disgusting, and there was no hay.:( She had more buns there too, in the same miserable accommodation. She was the only one for sale.......I think she was being got rid of to make way for more babies.....they all looked related other than her.

She's quite rotund....but then again you would be if you were stuck in a bathroom and fed only junk food for your whole life, and I don't think her leg muscles are very strong. Her due lap is the biggest I've ever seen. Other than that she doesn't look too bad.:? No discharge from anywhere.:mrgreen:

She was absolutely terrified on the journey back.:(. When we got home I put her on my bed and stroked her, and she really calmed down. I went down to get her some water and when I came back up she was flopped on my bed.....all 3ft of her!:shock::love: She's absolutely gorgeous!

Going to make a vet appointment for sometime this/next week. When she's settled in I'll have her vaccinated and neutered.:)

:(:(

At least she's got you now. It disgusts me people can treat animals like this.

But I think we need pictures of her :D Well done for getting her though. :)

A huge pat on the back for getting her out of there.:D:D

Sad that there are others there still living in awful conditions.:cry::cry:

Well that is one bunny who is guaranteed to have a wonderful new future.:D

Well done :wave: She sounds lovely, looks like she is going to love your place if she has already flopped out on your bed.

Very sad for the other buns.

Back