• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YIKES LORD LOPSLEY HAS...U/D HAD AN ACCIDENT!!!

Rallybunny said:
pics.gif

The only one I managed to catch!!
He doesn't stay still long enough :roll:

Picture1008.jpg

Janex

Erm... I don't mean to allarm you Jane, but storm got WORSE after he was neutered :shock: ( and he was bad enough before! :lol: )

sparklefairy said:
Erm... I don't mean to allarm you Jane, but storm got WORSE after he was neutered :shock: ( and he was bad enough before! :lol: )

Now that I think of it, so did Blaise :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

xxx

My Tinker got worse hwen he was done too! He was into EVERYTHING!
He could climb a block of three hutches and get into the top one (if it was open) by climbing the fronts of the first two! He makes me have plenty of heart attacks!

Well if you will give him a chair on top of a hutch... I dont know if he is going to be de-cobblerised this morning, but best of luck. He is obviusly a picture of health and a fine young bunny. Please let us know how he gets on.

Adam

LonBun said:
Well if you will give him a chair on top of a hutch... I dont know if he is going to be de-cobblerised this morning, but best of luck. He is obviusly a picture of health and a fine young bunny. Please let us know how he gets on.

Adam

His Lordship's plums have a two day reprieve due to a washing machine crisis :shock: :? :shock:
Work that one out if you can!! :lol:
Wednesday is now 'the' day!!

Janex

I'm glad other buns got worse after their plums were removed - Jack discovered chewing and digging afterwards and now there are chucks of carpet missing!!

More pics of LL Jane!!!

OMG this Bun is gonna stress me into an early grave :shock:
He managed to jump/climb out of his pen and in the process tore the skin on his shoulder :shock: So we had to dash off to see Christabel and she has glued him back together.
I do hope his de-plumming on Wednesday will calm him down...... :roll:

Janex

naughty Lord Lopsley :no:
these buns do like to give us heart attacks :shock: young boys will be young boys :roll: I hope he's OK

Back