• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAY! My Viovet orders arrived!

no problem, sorry for bringing out the shopaholic in you! what did you buy???

Item Name Qty Price Total
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Fun Balls » Seagrass Fun Ball Large
Rosewood's Boredom Breaker Chill 'N' Snooze Bed » 28 x 21cm
Boredom Breaker Hyacinth Tunnel » Large
Naturals Carrot Cottage for Small Animals » Large » 37 x 25 x 24cm
Boredom Breaker Loofa Toss 'n' Treat Roller for Small Animals » 27 x 8cm
Boredom Breaker Loofa Hoola Small Animal Toy » 23 x 7cm
Snugglesafe Loofah Fruit Salad Toys » 4 Loofah Toys

I have told OH that it is Fidget's Christmas present lol!

Item Name Qty Price Total
Rosewood Boredom Breaker Fun Balls » Seagrass Fun Ball Large
Rosewood's Boredom Breaker Chill 'N' Snooze Bed » 28 x 21cm
Boredom Breaker Hyacinth Tunnel » Large
Naturals Carrot Cottage for Small Animals » Large » 37 x 25 x 24cm
Boredom Breaker Loofa Toss 'n' Treat Roller for Small Animals » 27 x 8cm
Boredom Breaker Loofa Hoola Small Animal Toy » 23 x 7cm
Snugglesafe Loofah Fruit Salad Toys » 4 Loofah Toys

I have told OH that it is Fidget's Christmas present lol!

let me know how you get on with the basket ;-) hopefully yours will actually sleep in it.

I hope your basket lasts longer than mine did. I left it with Mr Higgins overnight and by the morning he'd destroyed it. Little devil.

I'm more worried that she will use it as a toilet!! She is quite good at not destroying her toys except for willow balls which she can destroy in the space of an hour :shock:

I'm more worried that she will use it as a toilet!! She is quite good at not destroying her toys except for willow balls which she can destroy in the space of an hour :shock:

I think mine confused it with a toilet as I put it next to their litter tray, now I guess it smells like the should carry on using it as a litter tray

I think mine confused it with a toilet as I put it next to their litter tray, now I guess it smells like the should carry on using it as a litter tray

Will put it well away from her litter trays in that case! Looking at changing her set up round in the New Year to make things work better for us as she was an outside bun who had to be brought in due to being poorly so we ended up squeezing her into our living room and gradually adapting things but it's not ideal at the moment ( that's for us not her :lol: )

Back