• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xena is in pain. U/D Looking brighter, now we have poo problems!

Aww bless her. I hope she is feeling better by now and that her ears have gone back to their adorable 'normal' positions!

Hi Zoobec, thanx for asking. She seems much better today. Last night I gave her some metacam, she was still hiding under the bed and looking miserable, but she soon perked up after the metacam. I also gave her some this morning, but she's holding her ear up and looking much more spritely. She has been a bit norty and has been chasing Shadowfax again. :roll: I know that things are ok, though, because last night Shadowfax was grooming her, and after Xena had had the metacam, she laid with both Fiver and Xena.

Fiver bit me this morning! :shock: To say I'm not amused is an understatement. :lol: I told him off and he ran off and sulked under the bed and refused to come out. :lol: I think Xena has upset everybody, hoping that things will settle once again now she is feeling better. :)

Ah bless them for hiding under the bed though. Doughnut hides in her castle if I've picked her up.

Hope she improves. xx

Aww, glad she is feeling better today :D Norty Fiver biting you :shock: hope things settle soon :thumb:

Glad to see that she is on the mend. Sure you are right about her being unwell unsettling the others. Naughty Fiver OUCH :shock:

Xena is looking much brighter. :thumb: Although, I'm slightly concerned about her poo. I am certain the poos are from Xena, since Fiver never poos out of the litter tray and Shadowfax's poo is much lighter than the others'.
She has been producing poos that are quite "wet" again. :? Also they are larger than usual and slightly misshapen. On top of this, she has been leaving little stains behind when she has been eating her cecals. I'm sure it's from the cecals as I've seen her do it, but it made me worry as I thought the stains were blood at first. :shock: She has been to the vets and I know for a fact that her diet is not the problem, but I have cut out the readigrass to see if that helps at all.
There is a possibility that it is pee...but if that is the case then it means she is dribbling wee, and that is not good. :?

She is eating fine, drinking fine, and is bright and happy in herself since having her last ivermec injection. Most of her poo is perfectly normal and healthy looking.

Does anybody have any idea if this is something to worry about?

Back