• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW Bunny Badge Competition

Took a photo of Binky looking paticularly grumpy awhile back so I though her grumpy face shoud have a welfare message :lol

4d9feebf4210335429a807e9218f1062.jpg

Sorry about the white edges, I made the circle myself on the photo and couldn't get the extra white lines off :lol:
The writings a bit rubbish to but ahwell!

:shock: that's actually quite upsetting :oops: poor bunny looks so sad :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shock: that's actually quite upsetting :oops: poor bunny looks so sad :cry:

Shes not negleted, I promise :lol::lol::lol:

she had shredded all the newspaper a few months back and she didnt want to run around till she had breakfast, but I wasn't gunna give her breakfast till I'd cleaned :lol: she does puppy eyes well!

Shes not negleted, I promise :lol::lol::lol:

she had shredded all the newspaper a few months back and she didnt want to run around till she had breakfast, but I wasn't gunna give her breakfast till I'd cleaned :lol: she does puppy eyes well!

Oh i know she'll be a truly pampered RU bunny (aren't they all?) :lol: she just looks so miserable! Little sods are like that sometimes though aren't they :roll::lol:

Oh i know she'll be a truly pampered RU bunny (aren't they all?) :lol: she just looks so miserable! Little sods are like that sometimes though aren't they :roll::lol:

Shes very...picky! :lol:
She also throws a very convincing and long tantrum!

Here's one I just made :) It's not great but I love this photo of Ted and Wotsit, I've always thought it looks as though he's jumped up to protect her from some terrible news :lol:

Here's one I just made :) It's not great but I love this photo of Ted and Wotsit, I've always thought it looks as though he's jumped up to protect her from some terrible news :lol:

Oh that's brilliant! I love Wotsit, she's so pretty :love: and yes, it really does look like Teddy is protecting her :love:

My attempts:

So, I've had this picture of Ernie for ages and was dying to do something cute with it. Turns out it was perfect for the badges! :D

BunnyPrayers1.jpg

BunnyPrayers2.jpg

And one more, just because it's cute.

LoveBunniesBadge.jpg

I couldn't resist the play on words with Lopsy's recent post-op condition...

10419470_10101302712801898_3660842709112141916_n.jpg

I don't have anything that'll let me cut out rounds (it's just me, Paint and PowerPoint) so you've got a nice red line...!

Back