• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW Bunny Badge Competition

Actually, I might get my children to have a go as they're a bit arty although where they get it from I have no idea!! :lol:
My Mum's always said the same about me ;P

My computer-drawing skills are poor but I do have a decent camera (or three...) so I'll either do a photo-shop type thing, or draw something and photo it :) Uni term's just kicked off though, so I might be ludicrously busy (who am I kidding: busier!), BUT that also means I have a few days off work too, so who knows?! And I do have some hilarious coney-coney pictures of a post-op lop... OK, I might have just thought of something! ::goes to find the right memory card::

i had a go- i thought since alot of black bunnies get overlooked in rescues........its my bun Lilly :love:

befosh.jpg

Im confused? :lol: can I just save the image circle from the original post and put it into photoshop or paint or whatever? Rubbish with sizes but I want a go! :lol

Im confused? :lol: can I just save the image circle from the original post and put it into photoshop or paint or whatever? Rubbish with sizes but I want a go! :lol

Yes, that would work fine :) I can do tweaks necessary on the winners to make sure they come out brilliantly as badges so don't worry about getting things perfect in terms of roundness etc.

Here's my entry. Have spent ages messing around with it and still can't get the writing quite right!!!

5268fa57-a7bf-4bea-b4b7-380fbc3da843_zps9a818461.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Ladies and Gentleman... please settle down into your seats and be prepared for this display of talent...........

TADA!!
(Discloser: This is not my real entry)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm still at the stick people stage so that's much better than anything I could do :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had a go- i thought since alot of black bunnies get overlooked in rescues........its my bun Lilly :love:

befosh.jpg

I love this one. I hate that black bunnies get overlooked :cry: I think they're gorgeous, even if impossible to photograph :roll::lol: and the purple starry background is just :love: I'd buy this one :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a go today whilst I had some spare time at making something cute and one with a bit of a welfare message? Hope they are OK! :wave:

Took a photo of Binky looking paticularly grumpy awhile back so I though her grumpy face shoud have a welfare message :lol

4d9feebf4210335429a807e9218f1062.jpg

Sorry about the white edges, I made the circle myself on the photo and couldn't get the extra white lines off :lol:
The writings a bit rubbish to but ahwell!

Both great! I think it's going to be tough picking which to turn into badges!!

You can't make round images, so white edges are fine, they'll disappear when printed on a round badge :)

Back