• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW Bunny Badge Competition

I like it coloured in, adds a bit of texture! It looks like it would work well on a badge too, good job!

Ladies and Gentleman... please settle down into your seats and be prepared for this display of talent...........

TADA!!
(Discloser: This is not my real entry)

Ladies and Gentleman... please settle down into your seats and be prepared for this display of talent...........

TADA!!
(Discloser: This is not my real entry)

*spits tea out for the second time in two threads*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I think that proves everyone has something to contribute! Go on folks give it ago. It can be a slogan if you aren't up to drawing a bunny.

:lol: That photo's brilliant!

Keep in mind that the badges are only an inch (little bit bigger than a £1 coin) so you might need slightly bigger text to make it easy to read.

Loving the entries so far :)

A bit of advise - when badges are made up the outer section of the design is wrapped over the metal and tucked in behind, so any designs need to have everything you want showing on the front of the badge very central - any text or tips of ears etc that go by the edges will be cut off when the badge is made up :) Not sure with this badge size what kind of border you need to leave, but with 45mm badges I have to leave a 5mm border on the design. You can have a plain white border added after to make the design fit on the front, but it looks less effective, and if the cutting is ever so slightly off it makes the whole design look wonky. Can you tell I've made plenty of mistakes in doing badges? :lol:

You are all so clever - even the youngster's hand-drawn entry is lovely :love:

Will be keeping an eye on this thread as the slogans/pictures thus far are really good! :thumb:

I won't be entering as I can't draw - even my stick men are dodgy ...

Actually, I might get my children to have a go as they're a bit arty although where they get it from I have no idea!! :lol:

oooh, I'd like to give this a go!

If anyone needs any help with their ideas I've got some Photoshop CS6 experience and might be able to help! :thumb:

Back