• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would you like to SPONSOR A BUN ?

For the benefit of Morrigan1981 ....here is the thread .

our xmas packs are slightly different .
They include a gift sheet so people know the pack has been bought as a gift and a christmas card featuring their sponsor bun .

Angie

How did I miss this thread? :oops: Thanks Angie! Sponsoring a bun will be my Christmas present to me ;)

I've just had a look at all the buns piccies... I want to take Arthur and Hollie home as they just are both utterly gorgeous! :love: :love: But, since I'm not allowed more than one hutch and that hutch already has an occupant, I think I'd better stick with sponsoring! :lol:

I can't decide which one though :s I'm sorely tempted to go for both but I think I need to check my bank first! :lol: I'll PM you later this evening :D

we now have 2 new sponsor bunnies at B.A.R.C.

the first one is Teddy he came to us as a stray .
Hes an old bun and not very well . At first we thought he may have myxi , but it turned out to be very badly infected eyes . he also has other probs going on and if he is well enough may need surgery to remove a lump in his groin .

we need to raise funds to pay for his treatment and to make his life comfortable.

He is available for 6 or 12 months sponsorship . details of packs at the begining of this thread .

i am about to post pics on stories and photos.

The second bun is Star . As some of you know Star has a bad jaw abssess . he has already undergone surgery to remove drain it and has the wound in his cheek left open to allow flushing . It is looking like he may need a long course of treatment and this is why we are asking for sponsors .

He is available for 6 or 12 months sponsorship . Although i have to make clear that if he recovers he may well be put up for adoption .

Again sponsor pack details are at begining of this thread and i will post picks on stories and photos .

Angie

bunnymadhouse said:
Every one who sponsored our buns for 12 months . watch out for the next part of your pack soon . :wink:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that will be lovely I cant wait :D :D :D :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I got my update pack today on little HOPE I'ts lovely :love: the little gift tags, I'm really pleased, thanks you so much :love: :love: :love:

I've just laminated the 2007 calender of Hope, i'm going to put it up in the Bunny Palace for Bella and Benji :lol: :D :lol:

Aww.. I was sooo excited when I got my sponsor pack for Sweetpea - I love photo of her as a tiny baby sooo much! :love: :love: The keyring is on my work keys, it's lovely seeing her sweet little face when I'm work, she's such a darling! :love:

Ali said:
bunnymadhouse said:
Every one who sponsored our buns for 12 months . watch out for the next part of your pack soon . :wink:
:D :D :D :D

I got mine today of Sweapea, it was a lovely surprise. It was so nice to receive it, thank you very much.

Give Sweatpea a kiss from me.

Deb xxxx

bunnymadhouse said:
Ive just got my Star sponsor pack, thank you xxxxxxx

sorry pics arnt the best quality .....Star is the hardest bun ive ever had to photograph :shock: :? :roll:

Aw they are lovely, I'm wrapping it up as an extra presant for Shanes mum, because she like my Hope on so much :D :D :D :D

Ali said:
bunnymadhouse said:
Ive just got my Star sponsor pack, thank you xxxxxxx

sorry pics arnt the best quality .....Star is the hardest bun ive ever had to photograph :shock: :? :roll:

Aw they are lovely, I'm wrapping it up as an extra presant for Shanes mum, because she like my Hope one so much :D :D :D :D

Back