• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worlds biggest bunny has babies!!!!!

do not under stand, never had papers for rabbits have we..:wave:

i think you get papers from breeders, i think they get registered with the BRC or something and sometimes come with their parental history. i might be wrong but i'm sure it's something like that.

i am no expert but I really hate the way she is holding that poor rab in that photo! it looks rather unhappy! :?

I can't believe that this poor bunny has been bred from AGAIN already......it was a very short time ago that she had her LAST litter! :evil: :evil: As Amy the mum is always snuffley, will the babies not be snuffley, too......and possibly also suffer from her hip/leg problems if they are hereditary? :?

I think is disgraceful mating a rabbit with snuffles and problems with it's rear legs. :censored:

Apparently this woman's breeding establishment has been closed down once by the RSPCA...let's hope they can do it again

Is there any point in reporting her for the state of the rabbit which millions of people saw after it was on tv?

There is one good thing is at £180 don't think people will buy the Bun and mistreat it surely!?!?! :shock:

The have lovely ears

The babies look bigger then my buns :shock:

dont be so sure 100's of people dump puppies /dogs / cats everyday that they have paid well over £500 for - i have seen it many times at the rescue and will many more i'm sure - people do not consider the money when the animal becomes a problem they will neglect it/ get rid without a second thought regardless of what they have paid for it !

once they are no longer recieving any attention from their impluse buy pet ,they will at the best get rid of it at the worst . . neglect / dump / etc

money paid does not ever reflect a good or a forever home

Is there any point in reporting her for the state of the rabbit which millions of people saw after it was on tv?

I'm sure somebody who's been to her new breeding establishment could report it, the RSPCA usually need eye witness statements before they can act.

Although, I think somebody said that customers aren't allowed to view the rabbit area any more. :?

Im just wondering if any RSPCA inspectors saw Amy on the fattest pets program.As she couldnt walk and had such a snotty nose+ a litter of babies I would have thought that would be grounds enough for them to go around and see how Amy is coping and see the conditions the other rabbits are kept in.

Back